Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Critical Network issue

The_Golden_Tenno

Question

Hello there ,

-  I am sharing  my Internet connection with my brother and i live in Egypt  , also i am playing  some online games like  Blade and soul , path of exile  and league of legends AND he is playing Conquer ! so if you are going to ask me , so where is the problem ? i am going to say  , when  he is playing conquer  and when i am playing one of these three onlines games which i mentioned ,, we gets no problems ,, my ping become 100 and his ping 150 , no issues at all  , BUT as soon as i play waframe ,, his ping Go up crazily to 2000-1000 , for a few seconds ,, then it goes down to 250 and after a few seconds his ping get up again to 1000 for like 5 seconds then again down to 250 , so we both noticed that this problem only happen when i play warframe , so we are wondering what  does cause that problem ? why his ping keep go up and down crazily when i play  Specially WarFrame , how to stop being the host ?  So i am ready to receive any help , to fix this issue , i am ready to setup any option can fix this issue , also if anyone can help me to  Set my QoS on my D-link  2730U ( notes : no video for 2730U on YouTube our download speed =2mbps  ) 

Edited by LightyVolty

5 answers to this question