Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not related to Warframe, but to anyone living and voting in the US, you might want to see this

thegamer118

DISCLAIMER: this has absolutely no relation to Warframe whatsover, i m only doing this thread to raise awareness to anyone living and voting in the US, but this needs to be known, if i break any rules then forgive me for i am not aware, and even if i was aware i might still do it because i believe this to be very important, my current wish with this thread is to have a platform to share this information on 

pls share this wherever you can 

• 3 weeks later...

All my tinfoil hat friends, online and off, predicted the same thing. Trump / Bernie should win because that's what their constituencies wanted, but the establishment would play games to deny them and give it to Hillary and another republican. That seems to have come true on both sides but the republicans failed. I don't think anyone expected Trump to be taken this seriously. I know I sure didn't and I didn't believe the tinfoilers when they told me in the first place.

At this point I'll vote Trump only because I'm fairly certain no one in power wants him and that's the best I can hope for out of this election even if he's a disaster and gets impeached. I'm going to be watching to see his VP pick though... If they're worse than Hillary then I might just throw my vote away on giving an independent a higher % to help send the message we're fed up with bad candidates.

He's also become the champion for fighting back against political correctness preventing problems from being discussed or solved. I've seen some things that make me think he may very well be a slimy character, but when he says something reasonable he still gets called a racist or a bigot. The fact we (U.S. national discourse) can't tell the difference tells me we very badly need a brash president for a while to make us, and our media, learn to differentiate again.

Edited by VKhaun

25 minutes ago, VKhaun said:

All my tinfoil hat friends, online and off, predicted the same thing. Trump / Bernie should win because that's what their constituencies wanted, but the establishment would play games to deny them and give it to Hillary and another republican. That seems to have come true on both sides but the republicans failed. I don't think anyone expected Trump to be taken this seriously. I know I sure didn't and I didn't believe the tinfoilers when they told me in the first place.

At this point I'll vote Trump only because I'm fairly certain no one in power wants him and that's the best I can hope for out of this election even if he's a disaster and gets impeached. I'm going to be watching to see his VP pick though... If they're worse than Hillary then I might just throw my vote away on giving an independent a higher % to help send the message we're fed up with bad candidates.

He's also become the champion for fighting back against political correctness preventing problems from being discussed or solved. I've seen some things that make me think he may very well be a slimy character, but when he says something reasonable he still gets called a racist or a bigot. The fact we (U.S. national discourse) can't tell the difference tells me we very badly need a brash president for a while to make us, and our media, learn to differentiate again.

I also intend to vote for Trump, since I think a vote for Trump helps boost public impatience with / distrust of government.

Trump is running on a platform of "real change," and if he doesn't follow through, it should generate maximum discontent. The government is currently on the payroll of corporate/international interests, and it would be nice to see that change.