Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ticks - the Time Traveler Warframe

._.-._.

So, i'm just thinking about this warframe here.....

ce438953e2.png

(Sorry if my drawing is too simple, stick figure and not so tribal-ish. Armor details? Actual body? don't ask me for that, i'm too suck to draw them :( )

This is Ticks, The Time Traveler.

If you have questions about past times, Ask him and let him answer them for you.

CODEX ENTRY: A Time Traveler Warframe that seeks truth about past times through time travelling, and stranded and lost into the war once involved.

Abilities:

1. Aging

Cost: 10 Energy

Forces all enemies to age up, making them more vulnerable to inflict status proc, receive more damage, deal less damage, slower to attack  and reload. Also slower their movement.

Duration: 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 seconds

Range: 10 / 30 / 50 / 80 meter

2. Eye of the Storm

Cost: 25 Energy

Slows down the time countdown, Enemy movements, attack and reload speed everywhere.

Consumes 1 Energy per second when activated

3. Time Blast

Cost: 25 Energy per charge

Charges a powerful pulse of time to create a powerful blast that deals high damage.

Charges: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Damage: 5.000 / 10.000 / 20.000 / 30.000

Range: 10 / 30 / 50 / 60 meter

4. Ravages of Time

Cost: 10 Energy

Dramatically increase attack speed (also reload speed). Also deals more damage and automatically approach an enemy to attack.

Damage: +100% / +200% / +400% / +500%

Consumes 1 Energy per second when activated

Passive Ability: Recall the Past

Upon defeat, Ticks will undo almost everything that happened during that time (defeat, bleed out, movement, etc. But cannot undo enemies death - meaning that the enemy will remain dead during recall) within 10 seconds in advance for 3 times. Will be instantly defeated afterwards.

Notes

-Eye of the Storm and Ravages of Time cannot be activated both if one of them is still activated.

-Nearby Allies will get Ravages of Time buff.

-Allies are not affected by Eye of the Storm.

-When doing Aim Glide, His Propeller will spin fast

Spoiler

don't tell me if some abilities come from prince of persia game :P

Quest: A Diary's Excerpt

Spoiler

Quest Type: Optional Cinematic Quest

Requirement: Mastery Rank 8

The Quest is initiated when the Tenno is entering a void portal during void sabotage mission. The Void portal leads to somewhere unusual and never be seen by anyone (The place is only void skybox and pieces of floating platforms, Void Tower ruins, with cool atmosphere and silent ambience). In that place, The Lotus cannot communicate with Tenno to give further guides. Instead, the Tenno must look for key by himself / herself, making the Lotus feels very anxious about them. Upon searching, He / She found a mysterious figure afar holding the key on its right hand and a book on its left hand. when the Tenno approaching them, the figure suddenly disappeared, leaving an excerpt and a key. the Tenno picked up the key and the excerpt. After that, the Tenno goes back to the portal and jump through it to go back to tower.and so the Lotus asked what just happened that she couldn't communicate with the Tenno. And so, the Lotus asked the Tenno to get to extraction - leaving the portal remain opened, and it will be closed by itself.

After going back to the Ship, the Tenno receives a message from the Lotus to ask Cephalon Simaris for help (the quest has just been added to codex).

Next part is coming soon... I just running out of ideas :(

Prime version also coming soon........

Edited by Killer-s-Eye
Adding and changing something...

>200 everything at rank 0

Time blast ability:

>30k damage

>200m range

>25 energy

Yeah no.

This whole thing is highly unbalanced and there have been so many "time"-warframes before that i just can't take this seriously. At all. If it is bait, it's low quality.

A time-traveler Warframe that doesn't travel in time? On the other hand, for a support/damage Warframe, it sure has great stats, unfortunately coupled a terrible passive.

The first ability already sounds great, so why make it the first? Then second ability sounds too similar, too. And the fourth doesn't stray too far away, seeing as if they're slowed down, you're faster than them, obviously, but synergising the abilities together would make this Warframe extremely powerful.

Edited by JRMC

1 hour ago, DiosGX said:

His 2 does... what? Slows WHAT timer?

oh

the countdown timer when you trigger the alarm on spy mission (nearing the console), also slows down countdown timer when solving corpus ciphers

1 hour ago, JRMC said:

A time-traveler Warframe that doesn't travel in time? On the other hand, for a support/damage Warframe, it sure has great stats, unfortunately coupled a terrible passive. | Just wait for the quest about him. Terrible passive? i know, but i couldn't figure out something better than that ._.

The first ability already sounds great, so why make it the first? Then second ability sounds too similar, too. And the fourth doesn't stray too far away, seeing as if they're slowed down, you're faster than them, obviously, but synergising the abilities together would make this Warframe extremely powerful.

Ability 1: at first, I want to use Recall as ability 1 (undoing almost everything that happened during that time (death, injuries, movement, etc) but cannot undo killing an enemy) but i couldn't figure out what will the impact be for allies, and so Aging ability will be

Ability 2: similar to what?

i know, i just try to make something extremely powerful

1 hour ago, dummifighter said:

I have this very small feeling that this is your idea of being extremely op...

yeah i know, i just try to make something extremely powerful

1 hour ago, Megakruemel said:

If it is bait, it's low quality

you always thinking of bait?

Edited by Killer-s-Eye
Re-quote some quotes to reply

Change the energy costs for starters.  Make it like all the other frames, mods can make this less so don't worry about that :).  Limit range (again like others said), we should be able to recast these if we need to if we're in a pinch.  Mods can also make our abilities a little more powerful so they shouldn't do CRAZY amounts of damage like they currently are.  As for the passive, why not have one that's like regen for sentinels?  If he dies/takes killing damage he regenerates with a short blast of energy outwards, like 1-2 meters or so?  Or perhaps the ability to pass through shadows or "scars" in the map that he can lay out somehow?  That way it still gives him a "time travel" option? Other than that, like seeing new ideas :)

Edited by Btabc

1 hour ago, Btabc said:

Change the energy costs for starters.  Make it like all the other frames, mods can make this less so don't worry about that :).  Limit range (again like others said), we should be able to recast these if we need to if we're in a pinch.  Mods can also make our abilities a little more powerful so they shouldn't do CRAZY amounts of damage like they currently are.  As for the passive, why not have one that's like regen for sentinels?  If he dies/takes killing damage he regenerates with a short blast of energy outwards, like 1-2 meters or so?  Or perhaps the ability to pass through shadows or "scars" in the map that he can lay out somehow?  That way it still gives him a "time travel" option? Other than that, like seeing new ideas :)

Thanks for the feedback, let me consider them later :)

but still, i still love with those extremely powerful stats :(

Edited by Killer-s-Eye