Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Not A Number, I Am A Man!

Saint_Tan

For those of us who like the social/team aspect of the game, but have NO interest in clans, Warframe just did a massive nose dive.

And it kills me to say/type that, because I am a huge supporter/enjoyer of this game.

But I have just tried playing MULTIPLE DEFENSE missions online across various planet systems – and no game is already in play.  No one will join the game I started.

This has been going on since update 8.

Suddenly (for those like me) this is a single player game, scaled only for 4 players on the upper levels/planets.  Making it overly tough.

I don’t want to join a clan.  I didn’t need to, to have hours of four player fun on Left 4 Dead.

DE, please do something.  There used to be a time where no matter what time of the day, no matter what planet I clicked on, there where always others to team up with.

Now I have to face 3 out of 5 games alone, which would be fine except for the higher planets/systems are hard for us without mad skills.

Help…!

Really? What region are you in? North America still seems to have plenty.

For those of us who like the social/team aspect of the game, but have NO interest in clans, Warframe just did a massive nose dive.

I'm a little confused by this. I've gone several days where nobody in random spoke at all. The game only got social at all for me when I joined a clan.

And it kills me to say/type that, because I am a huge supporter/enjoyer of this game.

But I have just tried playing MULTIPLE DEFENSE missions online across various planet systems – and no game is already in play.  No one will join the game I started.

This has been going on since update 8.

Suddenly (for those like me) this is a single player game, scaled only for 4 players on the upper levels/planets.  Making it overly tough.

I don’t want to join a clan.  I didn’t need to, to have hours of four player fun on Left 4 Dead.

DE, please do something.  There used to be a time where no matter what time of the day, no matter what planet I clicked on, there where always others to team up with.

Now I have to face 3 out of 5 games alone, which would be fine except for the higher planets/systems are hard for us without mad skills.

Help…!

How can you want to enjoy the social aspects of the game and yet not want to participate in clans? They are a very good focus for a group of people to work together on. I have met more people since I made my clan and I'm sure some of them will be friends for years. If you want to team up and socialize with a bunch of people then clans are the best place for that. It's not like you have to join a mega clan either. My clan has 27 people and yet I almost always have a friend or two to play with.