Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Master Thief: Master Of Dissapointment.

xenapan

1. The number of "decoy" lockers is stupidly high, that or master thief's advertised 40% is blatantly untrue.

2. the drop rate of anything interesting (read: crafting materials) is tiny. The average map (doing a full loot) will have 1 maybe 2 lockers (opened by master thief) if you are lucky with any materials in it. (this is With 2 days worth of playing doing FULL loots. as in exploring every single nook and cranny of the map and not just following the <!>

Suggested fixes:

1. Replace rows of dummy lockers with broken/empty models. Stop wasting my time!!!

2. Increase the effect master thief has. maybe cap it out at 50 or 60% Give it 12-15% per level.

3. Automatically open lockers. Its WARframe. Not lootframe. There is no logical reason that I would stand next to a locker and NOT open it.

4. Add a chance for lockers to drop an actual mod.

Edited by xenapan

regardless of master thiefs bugs, decoy lockers are &#036;&amp;*&amp;*#(%&amp; and defeat the entire purpose of the MT mod itself

i understand the decoy lockers were put into place b4 the idea of MT mod was drawn up, but still now it's time to change the tiles accordingly

I'm so stupid, when I have this equipped and suddenly have broken the lock on a locker, I didn't even open it.

So ridiculous...

If it takes a slot for another useful mod since mod capacity was made a null point with U8's forma, and with the high cost for those who don't forma or potato (laughable to mention "potato" after forma, since forma is so overpriced, platinum and availability wise), it should at minimum also open the locker it just unlocked... I mean, seriously, it unlocked the thing but couldn't open it?

That along with the short range, if the level design has 3 - 5 close by lockers and its not going to at a minimum open them, it should at least unlock anything within a large radius.

One or the other, either I'm so close it unlocks and opens, or its got radius to the device that its unlocking within 5 meter+

regardless of master thiefs bugs, decoy lockers are &#036;&amp;*&amp;*#(%&amp; and defeat the entire purpose of the MT mod itself

i understand the decoy lockers were put into place b4 the idea of MT mod was drawn up, but still now it's time to change the tiles accordingly

It would supposedly be too overpowered (bullS#&amp;&#036;) if they remove the decoy lockers...

1. The number of "decoy" lockers is stupidly high, that or master thief's advertised 40% is blatantly untrue.

2. the drop rate of anything interesting (read: crafting materials) is tiny. The average map (doing a full loot) will have 1 maybe 2 lockers (opened by master thief) if you are lucky with any materials in it. (this is With 2 days worth of playing doing FULL loots. as in exploring every single nook and cranny of the map and not just following the <!>

Suggested fixes:

1. Replace rows of dummy lockers with broken/empty models. Stop wasting my time!!!

2. Increase the effect master thief has. maybe cap it out at 50 or 60% Give it 12-15% per level.

3. Automatically open lockers. Its WARframe. Not lootframe. There is no logical reason that I would stand next to a locker and NOT open it.

4. Add a chance for lockers to drop an actual mod.

1.Maybe

2. Yes, please QQ

3. I lol'd here

4. Yes, please I want Master Thief, okay DE?

1.Maybe

2. Yes, please QQ

3. I lol'd here

4. Yes, please I want Master Thief, okay DE?

well the issue is atm master thief isnt even worth the mod slots even if every warframe had an added - polarity slot for master thief specifically. the effect is negligible and ineffective. it isn't QQ. its just the facts. I can loot more res in the time it takes to do 5 waves of defense, quit, rinse, repeat because of the amount of lootable container there are which drop resources at a MUCH higher rate than lockers.

lets face it. what reasons do you have to open lockers? they never drop energy, never drop mods, credits are tiny compared to most other sources and dont even make up a decent amount of the end of mission amount. only real use for lockers atm is a) ammo b) health. both of which aren't really worth equipping one of the most expensive mods in the game for. and c) resources. which it is highly inefficient at helping you get.

Ok, guys, STOP.  Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about.

+1 to remodeling fake "prop" lockers, or at least removing the red light from them.

It is NOT bugged, 10% or otherwise.  I use it all the time and unlock most of the lockers in the game with it, and I have easily seen 40% hold true, and I am often luckier than that.

You do not need to mash the action key.  Rub your body up against a row of lockers and some will turn green.  Go back and unlock them as normal.  It will be slower if the host lags.  In a group, you can simply make a pass along the row, opening greens.  Ones behind you will turn green for the next person to open.

Maybe increase the radius of the unlocking effect.  Currently you really do need to rub yourself up against them to get anything to open.

Add mods to the void lockers. Lockers there are currently useless.