Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Kill Doesn't Count!

.Fyr.

in a game where you getting the last hit on a kill somebody else actually worked on, it seems kinda silly to stress it. the only way you can ever be sure is if you go solo. plus id rather have people work together than putting themselves in danger to increase a number that doesn't matter at all.

sents rarely get last hits as you always do larger amounts of damage per hit. even so its a ranking that doesnt mean anything. you dont get anything besides being on an arbitrary list and it would be to the great benefit of everybody that it remains that way.

last thing we need is people suiciding themselves into groups trying to kill too many things to gain rankings. or others sniping kills from others instead of going after important targets, like distropters, but instead killing weaker targets because it ups their kill count faster.

It's a sentinel, did YOU pull it's trigger? No? Then it's not your kill, it's an AI's. Besides, Sentinels don't even kill that many enemies, it must be a tiny percentage of your total. If it bothers you that much, don't use a sentinel. Or remove it's attack precept if you want Ghost's cloaking.

my sentinel is better coz dethcube is my killing machine..!

Sorry, mine is a Doomsday Machine.

c7s8.jpg

In stages where the enemies are too weak, it gets more kills then me becouse it kills them before i even get to see.

Edited by BiancaPony