The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted Bladestorm

Nazrethim

26 minutes ago, (PS4)GR13V4NC3 said:

Never said I didn't like it, just never really played it. So I don't have the experience enough to comment on it. I'd rather someone who is good at conclave figure out a way to augment my version of DE's idea. That is after all, what this forum is all about.

True. Ideas are flexible.

Too often I dee this idea from time to time, sorta thinking there's like a community who have one goal, which is to keep on spreading this idea. I mean there are enough EB type wargrames, we wanna see something new and ecstatic! 

Just make the 4 a shadow-clone technique. But unlike mirage's , doesn't mirror your attacks, these clones seek out targets and finish them, cause he's the finisher master.

On 11/07/2016 at 11:17 PM, Arkinvas said:

The problem is that they're kinda wrist blades, which doesn't make for a good stance the way sword/claws/etc do, since that sort of weapon is meant to be awkward to use more than in one swing.  Still, if I were designing a Bladestorm as a stance, I'd probably do stuff like LMB is shuriken instead of charge, hold E to teleport (using ash's teleport ability, similar to the way the twin basalt augment works.)

You can just adjust the claws stances since the ripkas and venka are kinda wristblade-y

18 hours ago, LAWD said:

Too often I dee this idea from time to time, sorta thinking there's like a community who have one goal, which is to keep on spreading this idea. I mean there are enough EB type wargrames, we wanna see something new and ecstatic! 

Just make the 4 a shadow-clone technique. But unlike mirage's , doesn't mirror your attacks, these clones seek out targets and finish them, cause he's the finisher master.

We have enough EB types? Let me make the super super long list with a detail you may have missed:

Excalibur (melee frame)

Valkyr (melee frame)

Wukong (melee frame)

And that's it.  Ash IS a melee frame, and the FIRST warframe to ever have his own unique weapons, it's just a natural step and the one easier to implement and balance both for PvE and PvP without changing the core mechanics while also adding synergy to his other abilities to avoid the "press4toWin".

8 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

We have enough EB types? Let me make the super super long list with a detail you may have missed:

Excalibur (melee frame)

Valkyr (melee frame)

Wukong (melee frame)

And that's it.  Ash IS a melee frame, and the FIRST warframe to ever have his own unique weapons, it's just a natural step and the one easier to implement and balance both for PvE and PvP without changing the core mechanics while also adding synergy to his other abilities to avoid the "press4toWin".

Yeah I get your point, but there could be other concepts, besides that one, that would be fresh! If you see my point, its just too easy to take that natural step and not fully dive into game mechanics and invent something new.

However on the common suggestion, it has so much unbalancing and to some degree makes the other skills useless as without the activation

Just now, LAWD said:

Yeah I get your point, but there could be other concepts, besides that one, that would be fresh! If you see my point, its just too easy to take that natural step and not fully dive into game mechanics and invent something new.

However on the common suggestion, it has so much unbalancing and to some degree makes the other skills useless as without the activation

I understand your point, yeah, something fresh would be nice, but I haven't seen a single suggestion that was:

-Interactive

-Synegizes with Ash's other abilities

-Easy to balance for Conclave (just requiring a simple stat change)

-Not a Press4ToWin

-Doesn't disrupt the flow of battle

-Keeps Ash's identity

Pretty much every suggestion I've seen fails in one or two. (generally on the 3rd and 5th points).

This suggestion doesn't make his other skills useless, they just synergize with the ultimate.