The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Invite to squad - host unreachable

(XBOX)Augerman12

I've been trying to play the game since re-downloading it after the release of Sands of Inaros. Solo play is fine, but when I try to play with friends, it gets complicated.

I can receive and send invites. My friend can receive and send invites. However, when we try to accept one of these invites to join one another, we get the "please wait" with the loading square, but it takes a long time. After this long wait, we both receive a message saying "Failed to join session (host not found)".

We both have excellent Internet connections, we can play with each other on other games, but we get this error when we try to join a squad with each other. We have also tried joining via the friends list in the xbox one tab, but we get the same message as before.

These squads are being created on our ships, not during missions or conclave matches. We both have Xbox Live Gold. We are both updated on the game.

If someone could help with this problem, or even add onto it if they are having the same issues, that would be grand.

Having same issues. And, so far, I haven't been able to join a single random squad. Tried redownloading, cycled router, inquired with internet provider (no issues on their end that they could tell), and even shut off every fracking internet capable device in the house. All to no avail..... any help plz let a fella know!

Ive been dealing with the same issue, me and a clan mate go through several missions together and get seperated all the time, and we sit on invite only to close the random drag from coming in, and have to both reset every time, we also live in the same region and area so there shouldnt be any lag with no wifi, straight hardwire nothing below 50 MBPS 

• 1 month later...