Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus for FaceRig?

Kethus

Watching Prime Time #123 I immediately remembered this software called FaceRig that links your webcam to a 3D avatar that can be used with Skype and everything that supports webcams and they allow you to make or import your own avatars and there are already Warframe 3D models, including the Lotus that can be used and I can't do it because 1) I don't have spare $1000 or whatever the 3D software costs and 2) I have no prior knowledge with working with 3D models other than some SketchUp buildings and I have a job so the 30 day trial will probably not be enough, even if it allowed full functionality, but somebody else who already has it should totally import Lotus to FaceRig.

It would be interesting to get some Warframe FaceRig models. Lotus or even the Tenno.

An alternative to a full 3D model is to use the Live2D plugin (an extra 2 bucks, and on sale till July) and create some 2D avatars. It may be easier to commission some of the very talented 2D arts of the community to draw the Lotus (or anything else) in layered parts for rigging in Live2D