Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo Reserves

Axacution

I was in the Simulacrum testing out a few new weapons when a saw that the ammo reserve count had been changed. I noticed that rifle reserves increased to 1596, shotgun has increased to 228, sniper ammo has increased to 76, secondary has increased to 1120 as well. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if this is a bug in my game. I tested it within an extermination mission with all the different ammo pools and the values were those stated above. When starting a mission the ammo reserve is the old count (Akstiletto Prime was still 800 to begin), but the reserves increased. Again, wondering if anyone else can confirm this.

1 hour ago, Axacution said:

I was in the Simulacrum testing out a few new weapons when a saw that the ammo reserve count had been changed. I noticed that rifle reserves increased to 1596, shotgun has increased to 228, sniper ammo has increased to 76, secondary has increased to 1120 as well. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if this is a bug in my game. I tested it within an extermination mission with all the different ammo pools and the values were those stated above. When starting a mission the ammo reserve is the old count (Akstiletto Prime was still 800 to begin), but the reserves increased. Again, wondering if anyone else can confirm this.

Simulacrum bug. When you switch weapons, the capacity is kept to the value of the previously equipped weapon, no matter the class.

2 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Simulacrum bug. When you switch weapons, the capacity is kept to the value of the previously equipped weapon, no matter the class.

I tested it within several extermination missions and was still able to get above the normal ammo reserves for each weapon pool. It wasnt just Simulacrum

1 minute ago, Axacution said:

I tested it within several extermination missions and was still able to get above the normal ammo reserves for each weapon pool. It wasnt just Simulacrum

Nah, that is a bug notorious for the Simulacrum, it's been around ever since they put the Arsenal there. You probably just maintained the bug you got from there. Relog and the bug should disappear.