Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips in running a sucessful clan?

(PSN)NT_13reakMan

Question

I've recently returned to warframe on console after a break and i'm looking to revive my old clan, but i have no idea how to go about it. Recruitment chat isn't as helpful as i thought it would, and tbh most ps4 players i've met either have a clan with friends or want to be a part of a clan thats larger and more competitive. I'm building my clan as a place to help newer players become more familiar with the game and help them become more independent so they can enjoy the harder content and be able to contribute more should they leave and join other clans. My exact question is how can attract players to join my clan and how can i retain membership? Thanks for reading in advance.

4 answers to this question

Honestly, I would say it's about being active BUT based on your target audience, you should consider one major detail. New players don't tend to sit in recruit chat. So I would suggest maybe running missions on Earth on lookout for people who's mastery ranks are 0-2 and talk with them in chat. Offer an invite to your clan there.

One word, "Incentive" give them incentive too do things.

i like too offer plat for who can collect the most pigments. 

Or

Fun little chat games. Guess a number between 1-100 is a great one too start with. Allow them too spam their little hearts out until someone wins.

also by the sound of it you don't have a lot of time too play.

1 hour ago, (PS4)SpandexWig said:

I'll give it a shot next time i have a day to play!

This is not a good thing as if they are newer players they will be looking for you too get them through content that they are unsure of or are not ready for yet.

you will need too be online as much as possible until you have a core built up and a few other elder members who are ready too help as needed as well.

Edited by (XB1)Listed mia 510