Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"rare" Enemy Idea

MetroidHunter26

So there's always been the problem with alerts where people don't get stuff, people are asleep during some of the best alerts. There at work,school, vacation whatever....

I have almost all the helmets and most if not all of the weapons from alerts so theres my background if you all think I'm moping...

Here is my idea to fix alerts

Rare NPC's

Much like how WoW does it. In each mission theres a chance that a Rare Enemy will spawn and Drop loot I.E Blueprints for Weapons,Helms, and Potatoes(because this famine is killing us...)

the enemy will be very noticeable from all the enemies in the game such as a new weapon they use, the type of armor they have, and how they sound. Maybe even talk the same way as bosses do to us.

I only had this idea the time of posting but it seems to be a win for everyone

Still Random, People have a chance at it, everyone wins.

so it would be something very similar to the stalker but gives us alert rewards instead. not a bad idea but i like the variety of alerts as you dont always go into knowing what you're going to be doing or getting and if everything is streamlined into one-off enemies it might get a bit samey or repetitive

In theory it does sort of make sense, however make sure you consider that in order to get these items one must count on the chance that any mission they do might have this boss. This means paranoia sets in and you carry your best weapons with you everywhere (for lower level players).

Myself personally, I was paranoid about stalker spawning and as such would carry my potato'd Gorgon everywhere just in case stalker spawned, so I seldom tried out any new rifles because that would mean taking off my stalker-killing Gorgon.

It is good to hear suggestions on this, though, don't get me wrong.

In theory it does sort of make sense, however make sure you consider that in order to get these items one must count on the chance that any mission they do might have this boss. This means paranoia sets in and you carry your best weapons with you everywhere (for lower level players).

Myself personally, I was paranoid about stalker spawning and as such would carry my potato'd Gorgon everywhere just in case stalker spawned, so I seldom tried out any new rifles because that would mean taking off my stalker-killing Gorgon.

It is good to hear suggestions on this, though, don't get me wrong.

They wouldn't be SUPER Hard like Stalker which he's a set lvl 45. (66+ with a group) but if I'm in M Prime with lvl 2's around he'll be at lvl 4-6 with higher armor and sort of lech Krill boss mechanics where you exploit a weakness and you beat the living hell out of him...prob should add that there but I'll flesh this idea out more later when I have time XD

so it would be something very similar to the stalker but gives us alert rewards instead. not a bad idea but i like the variety of alerts as you dont always go into knowing what you're going to be doing or getting and if everything is streamlined into one-off enemies it might get a bit samey or repetitive

It would fix a lot of the complaints of I was asleep or I couldn't get to the alert. It would be more about RNG and how "I've farmed mercury missions 15 times and only got like 5 morphics from that rare guy and no blueprint..."

I like the idea. Just please don't make them like krill lol I think most people dislike that boss.  He's so tedious.  I'd really like it if they dropped a guaranteed rare mod too or instead of an alert blueprint.  The problem with the alert stuff is once you've gotten it all it's not going to be "sweet! a rare mob" it'll just be "sighhh another rare mob".  Especially since only some of the helmets have good stats and I don't think there are any very good alert weapons.  I collect them just to have them but their stats are subpar from the ones that come to the top of my head.  Pretty cool idea though, just add rare mods! lol

i say that there are different types, by that u have uncommon units that will drop like morphics and then u have rare that drop potatoes yellow/blue then u have super rare units that DROP vauban parts!! :)

if not vauban parts it could be the new warframe comming out :) that would be pretty cool..