The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With Void Tears coming soon, do you think there should be an enemy type to replace The Corrupted in them?

YellowVolt

1 hour ago, (PS4)HR_Pufnstuf_1984 said:

Yes you are right. That was what I meant but bad wording on my part. I hope they implement them into something more despite the fact I squeal when they appear.

Well, considering the updates are called "Specters of the Rails" it's safe to assume that they do also include the broken rail going out from Pluto to the Tau system. Wouldn't doubt more Sentients coming along, because Hunhow sure as hell can't be the only Sentient mad at what the Orokin did, stranding them and what not

On 6/26/2016 at 11:51 AM, CY13ERPUNK said:

we have basically wanted a unique faction for the void ever since its introduction 

the 'corrupted' units have always been a huge cop-out by DE and basically no one has ever been impressed with them =/ 

the void osprey is the only unique unit to the entire 'faction' and its just a model/skin basically since it functions identically to a shield osprey =/ 

i get how it conveniently works due to the 'neural sentry' and all that, but who/what/where is this 'neural sentry'? why has in 3+ years DE never given it a voice? when every other AI in the game wont shut the eff up... 

[sidenote - ppl wouldnt be half as 'tired' of the void grind if the void itself wasnt such a half-implemented tileset/idea/concept, ppl get tired of something faster when it is/was never fully fleshed out, for over 3 years...]

bottom line, the 'corrupted' was/is a weak-sauce faction and implementation and it is LONG LONG LONG overdue for a serious overhaul, complete with some solid lore to cement its place in the world [not just adding a few more dumb/OP units to the void roster]

anything less IMO and DE is just dropping another ball here =/ [and i know they could do better]

I agree. We need more corrupted units aside from the old enemies with some gold thing attached to it.

Plus in a horde kill enemies game like Warframe. More enemy variation increases replayability. I mean srsly. The Corrupted are infested,grineer and corpus with some void attachments but they shouldn't be the majority of the corrupted faction.

I'm surprised nobody has brought up the concept art for those Orokin Diplomatic Proxies. slap a few guns on those and reprogramme them and you've got an Orokin killer robot army! they could become the Bursas of the Void, tougher than corrupted, but only occasionally deployed near rotation marks to keep players on their toes. people often say that long void runs are boring, so I reckon throwing an actual opponent in amongst the cannon fodder would be a good fix. there would of course be multiple types of these bots with different abilities and weapons to keep it interesting.