Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Prime Color Schemes

TheDoctor109

Question

9 answers to this question

There's not really much the Forums can help with a subjective issue. I mean, we're not mind readers, we don't know what colours you like or don't like. So people are just gonna be posting what they like, which 99% of the time doesn't hold the same appeal to yourself.

Still, if you're more varied with your colours, then I guess you could find something to your liking if enough people post.
Me personally, I went with a black/dark grey look on his body, a steel-like colour on his metallic bits, and red energy colour.

Spoiler

F3DYsvU.png

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

7 hours ago, (XB1)Ian The Derp said:

What color pack did you get the gray from? The Vauban Prime looks amazing with the black and gray and I've wanted to try this color scheme out myself.

I believe that is from the Smoke color pallette. If it's not, it still is. Smoke has most white to black gradients.

23 minutes ago, FomausCZ said:

Can you show the color scheme please ? :D

Sure can. ^_^

BASE (C=Column, R=Row)

Helmet: Chapelon Helmet

Skin: Vauban Immortal

Stance: Nekros Noble

Primary: Red/White/Blue C2, R2

Secondary: Smoke Colors C1, R18

Tertiary: Classic C1, R7

Accents: Smoke Colors C1, R16

Energy: Smoke Colors C5, R1

Sigil: Eximus C5, R3

ATTACHMENTS

Palatine Syndana, Daedalus Chest Plate, Daedalus Shoulder Plates, Dendra Shoulder Guard. Left Prisma Edo Knee Plates, Right Prisma Edo Knee Plates.

Primary: Smoke Colors C1, R18

Secondary: Red/White/Blue C2, R2

Tertiary: Classic C1, R7

Accents: Smoke Colors C1, R16

Energy: Smoke Colors C5, R1

Sigil: Eximus C5, R3

Hope that helps.

McDonalds is red and yellow.  My Vauban original is red and yellow, and he looks like Iron Man.  Try for Iron Man with your McDonalds colors.

I don't know prime yet.  I have to farm the parts and do several weeks of Nitain alerts to build the stupid thing.  Whose idea was is to make the sabotage drop rate basically zero?  I have literally never seen it OR mantis parts from sabotages, and I always get 3/3 caches and run them often.

Edited by Callback