Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guide to finding and completing parkour rooms in the void

Cenat

Question

First off I want to say this is a semi-specific guide and is not going to guarantee that you find a parkour room 100% of the time, I do though so it should work fi d according to experience. This is also fun for veterans who are bored.

Farming parkour rooms can be fun especially if you are looking for mods like Flow, Split Chamber, Hell's Chamber and Vital Sense. They even have a small chance of dropping a rare or uncommon container (REMEMBER TO SCAN THOSE THO)

Loadout: Any frame or weapon that is decent works fine but here is what I recommend

-Loki or Volt

-Ignis, automatic weapon or Ogris

-Redemeer

-Carrier

Start a Capture mission. This would give good credits and are easy to complete. Once you find the target, capture it and remember where you first saw it and where it spawned. Head there and look for the extraction point. Go opposite that direction, not bactracking though. Usually the target will spawn in the room where there are two domes that open up when you step on the plate in the middle. Ignis and open them and Carrier will suck them up so you can get both without triggering the death orbs but anyway look for the doors there. Explore each of them without going to the one leading to extraction or going backwards. If you cant proceed to the extraction point's direction until you reach the next room. Usually you will not need the second step but occasionally you do. 

Once you find 1 of the 4 rooms, you have to complete them before the time runs out. 

First room. You will come into a room where a big blue air tunnel leading up is. Skip that and go to the room where there is a pressure plate, open it and go to the next room. The theme song will play and you have to drop down the lasers (it's ok, no one does this perfectly) and then go to the big blue air tunnel. As you fly out of it spray at the dome that faces you. Then bullet jump to the end before the door closes. Go back and you will find the air tunnel again. Go up and go to the sides of the laser drop, spray your Ignis above the containers. Then go to the exit. 

Second room. Same as the first one without the laser drop. Bullet jump ans parkour alll the way. Then on your way out go to the sides where there are death orbs. There will be containers there. 

Third room. Water and just...nothing. Skip this room if you want it isn't timed and has like 7 containers. 

Fourth room. If you find this one you are lucky. When you go into the room there will be a single container. Then step on the pressure plate to reveal two lasers. Destroy those and go up. Then start the pressure plate and wait for the door to open, bullet jump across the hole, bullet jump all the way to the end, wall run up the stripes and press a pressure plate there before going to the bridge that unfolds and going right RUSH ALL THE WAY TO THE END IF YOU NEED SLIDE AT THE THIRD DOOR and boom lots of loot and this one seems to have the highest chance of spawning rare containers too.

I hope this helped, thanks for reading

6 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

There is one easy method. Just go opposite to the objective. And that gets you to the room 90% of the time.

I'm always using this method. When the objectives ask to go to the right room, you go left/straight on to the other room.

Edited by Jangkrik

There are videos on YouTube, have been for awhile.

@OP with an Ignis you don't even need to open any of the orbs. Just stand beneath them on bridge and aim up. It will destroy the canisters due to the punch through. Jump straight up and carrier will pull them through the orb and to you.

On the parkour room with the lasers you need to jump down through, don't bother with the orb across the room you get launched up by until you run it a few times. The run is timed tightly enough you can miss the end reward if you don't rush it when you are getting used to it. You can parkour up the wall next to the chute that pushes you up if you want to try it again. I cannot recall getting anything decent out of it the last several times I've run it (usually a bronze mod).

35 minutes ago, ObstructBanana said:

Hey cenat, also nice post, helps kill time on long survival runs trying to find the room.

OBSTRUCT! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING YOU SNEAKY GRINEER I HAVE YET TO SELL YOU A VAYKOR MARELOCK FOR 5P