Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime Pack Cost // Will the update change prime prices?

Caseph

Question

I know DE hasn't really formally announced it, But any ideas on how much this is going to cost? The same as Frost Prime pack?

My other question is that with the upcoming update do you guys think that prime plat prices will increase or decrease?

5 answers to this question

the price will probably be the same as the frost one and the price of the parts for mag and the 2 weapons will definitely drop in game best thing would be farm all the parts and save them and sell them in 2 - 3 months that is what i am gona do:) 

8 minutes ago, Caseph said:

My other question is that with the upcoming update do you guys think that prime plat prices will increase or decrease?

Unfortunately I can see them increasing. It sounds like the RNG won't be as bad as it is now, but you're gonna have to play longer to get something to drop. More time = more money.

1 hour ago, tifanator said:

Unfortunately I can see them increasing. It sounds like the RNG won't be as bad as it is now, but you're gonna have to play longer to get something to drop. More time = more money.

Man, I hope that it won't be hard to farm for prime parts now.

1 hour ago, EGDestro said:

the price will probably be the same as the frost one and the price of the parts for mag and the 2 weapons will definitely drop in game best thing would be farm all the parts and save them and sell them in 2 - 3 months that is what i am gona do:) 

I meant for the Specter of Rails update, Where the void will be removed there will be a new system to get prime parts. xD