Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Pistol mod influence

SovereignViper

Question

I'm currently leveling my Mesa, atm my best pistol is the vaykor marelok which in my opinion is better than the lex prime since it's status and damage outweighs the crit of the lex. I recently found out that Mesa is influenced by pistol mods so I'm wondering if a crit build on the lex would benefit her more than a status build on the vaykor marelok.

5 answers to this question

Just now, Naftal said:

Your pistol doesn't matter. Use whatever can fit the mods. You can use Lato and a proper crit build on it and Peacemaker will be as strong as with any weapon.

No point using status imo.

Yeah that's what I was wondering. I want to get a proper crit build and the lex prime because that is a good secondary and I might as well get around to building it. Thanks a million.

2 minutes ago, -Ba-ikebothun said:

the gun you use does not matter, only the mods influence the ability.

The ability is affected by: fire rate mods, plain damage mods (hornet strike), crit mods(no shadow debt ones) and status mods. (correct me if im wrong)

he knows, he just want to use the lex prime with mesa since lex prime is a great crit secondary

i found 5 weapons i get good damage with mesa

lex prime

sonicor

staticor

spira prime does extremely well because i have 3 x prime mods and its 104% crit

akstilette prime as i have 64% crit damage and 44% status chance this wokrs extremely well

Edited by zNightWolfz