Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I play Ivara and I use the Dread. What build should I use?

(PSN)To_The_Empire

Question

I am mainly an Ivara player, she is my favorite Warframe in the game, and not only that, my most played and The frame I go into the Simulacrum with the most. So I have a question.

I use the Dread, as it is one of my favorite bows in the game, and bows are my favorite type of primary. The build I have on it includes:

Serration R9

Heavy Caliber R8

Point Strike R5

Speed Trigger R5

Fanged Fusilade R5

Argon Scope R5

Split Chamber R5

Vital Sense R5

But I want to be able to put Piercing Caliber on there to have it compatible with Artemis Bow, plus I want to do Void, so I tried replacing Fanged Fusilade with Piercing Caliber. However, the Dread's solo use dropped so low it was unrecognizable. Which mod should I take off to have Piercing Caliber on?

Personally, I use the Paris Prime with the following (No Forma)

• Serration
  • Point Strike
  • Vital Sense
  • Bladed Rounds (Nothing wrong with more crit damage, especially when I red crit)
  • Speed Trigger
  • Arrow Mutation (Don't want to run out)
  • Infected Clip
  • Malignant Force (all the toxic damage is great for punching through shields when doin void runs)

Also I use a Rakta Ballistica as a backup for if no one is carrying Energy Siphon, Energy restores, or Trinity (I just keep the Rakta out and let syndicate procs do its thing to keep me invisible and doing finishers on heavies, only getting downed because I'm reviving a teammate and their sentinel or another teammate is drawing aggro that causes me to be hit by the crossfire)

It's not really the best build, but then again, I never get nightmare alerts or do any Vault runs for corrupted mods so I don't have the min max stuff.

Edited by Hayabusa97