Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Law of Retribution journey missing

RomeoDryke

Question

For a long time i have suffered with this bug, i bought the blueprint to finally unlock the Law of Retribution journey and when i tried to access it, i actually found Jordas Precept.

I can even be called dumb for waiting so much time before doing something but the first time i tried something i bought the blueprint for Jordas Precept, wanting that it could fix the problem and give me the Retribution journey instead but there i was, with 2 blueprints leading to the same quest line. I still waited some days expecting for the bug to be fixed, but it's delaying my advance in the game, so i'm posting this here so it can be solved faster.

I'm posting some screenshots that i have taken out the last time i played, it's in portuguese due to the language i play, but i can translate or even send more if i need to.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=712402868

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=712403187

(edit: couldn't find a way to post the screenshots, so i'm posting the links)

Edited by RomeoDryke
couldn't post what i wanted the first time

4 answers to this question

There is no quest for the Law of retribution or the Jordas Verdict. They are raids that are started from the star map either on Earth (Law of retribution) or Eris (Jordas Verdict) and require 4-8 players. 

The Jordas Verdict and Jordas Precept are two different things.

4 hours ago, NovusNova said:

There is no quest for the Law of retribution or the Jordas Verdict. They are raids that are started from the star map either on Earth (Law of retribution) or Eris (Jordas Verdict) and require 4-8 players. 

The Jordas Verdict and Jordas Precept are two different things.

Jordas Verdict is Pluto, Jordas Precept is Eris.

Yeah just check Earth and you should have a shiny new mission, click on that to get the RAID CONTENT diorama going.
And the key makes Jordas Verdict (check Pluto). Jordas Precept is the quest. JP is what you do to get Atlas. JV is the RAID CONTENT which continues JP's story, gives you Arcane Enhancements, is repeatable and is much, much, much harder.