Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Linea problem?

Daemar

I was just on Linea (in venus) attempting the free the captive mission against the Corpus. But for some reason about half way through I started running into Grenieer troops. It was strange because they kept setting off the security camera's and turrets so half the time I'd hear them fighting and dying because they tripped the security measures.

Were the Grenieer supposed to be here or was this a random event that could possibly happen?

I was just on Linea (in venus) attempting the free the captive mission against the Corpus. But for some reason about half way through I started running into Grenieer troops. It was strange because they kept setting off the security camera's and turrets so half the time I'd hear them fighting and dying because they tripped the security measures.

Were the Grenieer supposed to be here or was this a random event that could possibly happen?

This is a random "complication" You can get extra mission requirements(happens upon mission requirement completion), another troop type can replace the mission specified troop type(happens when you get the message), you can get fire hazards, or cryo(half shields for the entire mission)

Edited by KGeddon

This is a random "complication" You can get extra mission requirements(happens upon mission requirement completion), another troop type can replace the mission specified troop type(happens when you get the message), you can get fire hazards, or cryo(half shields for the entire mission)

Yes, that much I know. In fact Lotus even said the ship had taken some hits so there was fire all over the place. This was just the first time an entirely different faction appeared mid-mission for me is all. Well, as long as it's not a massive bug, I'm happy. This also leads me to think that the Corpus and Grenieer aren't on the best of terms.

Yes, that much I know. In fact Lotus even said the ship had taken some hits so there was fire all over the place. This was just the first time an entirely different faction appeared mid-mission for me is all. Well, as long as it's not a massive bug, I'm happy. This also leads me to think that the Corpus and Grenieer aren't on the best of terms.

None of the factions are in good terms with each other.

AFAIK it's Humans,vs Humans, vs Humans, vs Zombie humans.

There are Orokin era guys (Tenno), which went into cryosleep for unknown reason.

After quite some time they wake up and are faced against Grineer(Cloned humans) and Corpus (Normal humans with tight integration with technology) + there's Nanoinfection (Infested), which as of now only consumes the corpus, but as someone from DE staff said Infested Grineer will also make an appearance later.

From what i see, not many are aware that the whole game is just pitching different kind of humans against each other.

Tennos are the oldest ones, they come from Orokin era and possess the technology desired by Corpus.Grineer is an empire of space conquerors, so they want to eliminate both Tenno and Corpus as they either stand against or are not fully under the control of the empire.

Grineers want full control, but they're "dead" and degenerating race due to the fact that they only exist thanks to cloning facilites

Corpus are some sort of space merchants who strongly desire old (orokin era/Tenno) technology, strong enough to fight against Grineer/Tenno just to obtain it.

Tennos are the oldest Humans from Earth, which awakened after centuries, their only motive is either survival in the new "world" or setting things back to "old" order.

Edited by SkacikPLz

None of the factions are in good terms with each other.

AFAIK it's Humans,vs Humans, vs Humans, vs Zombie humans.

There are Orokin era guys (Tenno), which went into cryosleep for unknown reason.

After quite some time they wake up and are faced against Grineer(Cloned humans) and Corpus (Normal humans with tight integration with technology) + there's Nanoinfection (Infested), which as of now only consumes the corpus, but as someone from DE staff said Infested Grineer will also make an appearance later.

From what i see, not many are aware that the whole game is just pitching different kind of humans against each other.

Tennos are the oldest ones, they come from Orokin era and possess the technology desired by Corpus.Grineer is an empire of space conquerors, so they want to eliminate both Tenno and Corpus as they either stand against or are not fully under the control of the empire.

So then the Grineer aren't as I thought they were. I asumed they were humans geneticly modified by aliens to be their foot soilders during that "Great War" that the Tenno fought in. (I also assumed the Tenno were given technological support from another alien race sort of like Samus).

So then the Grineer aren't as I thought they were. I asumed they were humans geneticly modified by aliens to be their foot soilders during that "Great War" that the Tenno fought in. (I also assumed the Tenno were given technological support from another alien race sort of like Samus).

https://warframe.com/game/factions

All three races are said to be humans or of Human origin.

Not much is said about Infested or Lore behind them so i won't even try to guess anything.

AFAIK nothing has been oficially said about Aliens, I'm not even aware whether they exist in Warframe universum.

The closest thing to aliens might be the Infestation itself, but it might be as well human made nanomachine which gained more or less primitive consciousness, which combined with it's ability to consume living things became race of its own.

https://warframe.com/game/factions

All three races are said to be humans or of Human origin.

Not much is said about Infested or Lore behind them so i won't even try to guess anything.

AFAIK nothing has been oficially said about Aliens, I'm not even aware whether they exist in Warframe universum.

The closest thing to aliens might be the Infestation itself, but it might be as well human made nanomachine which gained more or less primitive consciousness, which combined with it's ability to consume living things became race of its own.

Like I said, just my guessing. Sometimes my imagination runs away with me like that. Here's a question though. If the infestation are indeed nanomachines, wouldn't it be dangerous for the Tenno to be running through them all the time? (Ie, those faves of infected mass on the floors, walls, ceilings, etc.) Unless there's something about Tenno tech that protects them?

Like I said, just my guessing. Sometimes my imagination runs away with me like that. Here's a question though. If the infestation are indeed nanomachines, wouldn't it be dangerous for the Tenno to be running through them all the time? (Ie, those faves of infected mass on the floors, walls, ceilings, etc.) Unless there's something about Tenno tech that protects them?

Not entirely sure, but i've read that Tenno suits are made from technocyte "virus", the same "plauge" which is currently consuming corpus.

My theory is following:

Tehnocyte (be it virus or not) was Orokin era material which was used by Tenno for making Warframes.

After Tenno went into cryosleep, Corpus found the Tehnocyte and started messing with it, but since it was forgotten technology they had no idea how it worked, thus they didn't manage do "harness" it and one of their experiments went horribly wrong and so it started the break out, a.k.a The Infestation.