Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Mod Help

ShadeCuetip

Question

I have the following mods in mind for my Banshee: Sonic Boom, Sonar, Silence, Sound Quake, Focus, Stretch, Flow, Streamline, Continuity, Redirection, and Vitality. Problem is, only 10 mods can be equipped at a time. Which mod is the one I shouldn't put on?

10 answers to this question

Vitality. I don't put vitality or redirection on any frame except Frost and only because I want to have a super tank :P. However, you never really need the boosted health or shields. Just make sure to max Stretch and use Sound Quake a lot. Makes the range absurd.

What about Fast Deflection?

I find fast deflection useful on any frame as long as the play style works with it. You have to be ducking in, and out of cover for it to show any kind of effect.

Silence doesn't even work on her...

Works for me.

Steel Fiber on a Banshee is wasted. She has 10 armor and adding even 100% to that wouldn't do really anything for you. You're better off with redirection and vitality.

I don't use continuity or silence. I have all my power based mods i wear maxed while i work on polarizing for more shields and hp, so I can toss on my handspring in the last slot. I do defence missions often so shields and hp are rather important to me so I don't get two shot on pluto in later waves (which has happened even with my mods on).