The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Weapon Mod Element Types! :)

The_Markness

So one of the greatest joys in warframe for me and for many of you, I'm sure, is building warframes.
I got 5, gonna do at least one more. And after they make more, who knows!

Anyway,
Whenever I loadout their weapons it seems a bit stock to always equip either ice, electricity or fire damage on the weapons.

Why not add more 'element's for weapon mods like poisonous or magnetic damage mods (I mean we have warframes theme after poison and magnetism, why not weapon powers too) or even force mods (as in Newtonian force).

I'm sure you guys can suggest even more weapon mod themes like this :)

I do wish for more variety, but I can wait if they spend the next couple weeks doing some cleanup work and general polishing.

but back on topic:

It would be great to have some form of DoT damage mods on our weapons, (even Ratchet and Clank have poison mods).

idk how it would work, but maybe a sound based mod to synergize with banshee?!

Because stacking elemental mods is ridiculously powerful already. Elemental mods are essentially just more damage. So for weapons where you have spare slots, and points a no-brainer would be to put more damage on.

There are four elements actually.

Electricity = Corpus

Frost = Shields

Fire = Infested

Armor Peircing = Grineer

And then there is Posion and Multishot, but those aren't really elements more of mechanics.

The four elements do best off of their respective races I listed, Adding more would simply confuse new players more then they already are.

There are four elements actually.

Electricity = Corpus

Frost = Shields

Fire = Infested

Armor Peircing = Grineer

And then there is Posion and Multishot, but those aren't really elements more of mechanics.

The four elements do best off of their respective races I listed, Adding more would simply confuse new players more then they already are.

There's no poison mod, is there??