Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nuerodes drop rates in Lua excavation missions

dodorichard

Question

With the double resources weekend I have been trying to grind farm like crazy. Got lots of Oxium to finally start my Vauban Prime and got lots of Orokin cells. Also did a 1500 Cryotic Lua excav mission with two random stuff and got a ton of nuerodes. 

I did a few missions solo later and went up to 1200 (12 excavators) but got squat. I know excav missions go byAABC, so what are the drop rates for nuerodes? Are they on rotation  A, B or C?

4 answers to this question

Like deed said, they're a drop not a reward. You'll need to take a nekros or something similar to up drop rates if you're still having trouble.

Edited by Jeahanne
My misreading stupidity :3

If you didn't complete the Second Dream, do Lua or the derelict (specifically Lephantis).

If you did, read this:

Spoiler

The moon survival mission is one of the most rewarding neurode farming missions by far.

• It spawns a good number of sentients when you're in a group of 4, and those can drop a lot of neurodes, Vengeful Revenant, and utility mods (usable in PvE and PvP).
  • It's a corpus mission so you'll get a few oxium ospreys here and there. 
  • The Moon tests that give you drift mods can also spawn, in addition to tiles with puzzles that can give you a rare orokin container, which can give a mantis part + built forma.

They are resources, not rotation drops.

I would farm on moon survival tho cuz sentients have higher drop rates.

I spent an hour on Lua with a Nekros in the party, 3 neurodes.

20 mins on moon survival got me 12 of em.