Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Mag Prime easy to get?

tedbearr

Question

Haven't played Warframe in a few months, came back because of LUNARO. I saw that Mag P returned and wanted to get her. I got all they keys I think, most of them at least. So now I want to ask how hard it is to get her parts, as in drop rate (to see if farming her is worth my time)

6 answers to this question

I got all her parts in 2 almost full time days. 

Repeated all missions to see how bad rate drops are afterwards, needless to say systems and chassis have low drop rates, but nothing like Ash Prime blueprint. So yeah, ain't too bad.

I went through about 12 capture keys also, before one dropped. Exterminate was maybe 6.  Only have 2 T4 keys so I'm dreading that. Did one ODD to 40 min and no drop (that will probably be the worst, it is so friggin boring and you get crap for the rotations). Will probably limit those to once per play session.

As everything RNG, the chances aren't horrible BUT that doesn't mean you can't get a streak of bad luck. "How hard" isn't ever a realistic question. It could be a 90% drop but you do 100 runs before you get it.

Edited by Wopel

I had a pretty easy time getting everything but the systems. I found a group in recruit chat that was farming her and one guy had all the keys, so we ran through them pretty quickly. The chassis and helmet dropped pretty easily, but the BP is on T4S rotation C, so every time you don't get it it stings a little more. and I just gave up and bought the systems, ran like 15 ODD and never got anything other than T1/2 keys. managed to find someone selling them for 35p so that wasn't all bad! 

Edited by RunningFox