Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank Top 5 Gear Consumable AI Helper

Ioeper32

Question

Played warframe for a long time now and had been in game situations where its tight; team mates d/c leaving only 2/4 in a tough map etc.

On reflection, perhaps consumable AI helpers would have helped, even if by little, may mean the difference between a mission failure and success.

I never used consumable AI helpers before so have no experience regarding which among them are good. 

Here to hear from fellow tenno their recommendations on the top few 'best' ones. 

Best could be in terms of utility, damage, assistance in ensuring a mission's success. Especially in high level top maps. 

5 answers to this question

Sanguine Eximus from New Loka replaces every Frost or Limbo in Defense (up to sorties). They have a very strong damage reduction aura and heal themselves if allies in range take damage. Either stay in their range or place another specter to get the most out of them.

20 hours ago, BLUEPH30N1X said:

Sanguine Eximus from New Loka replaces every Frost or Limbo in Defense (up to sorties). They have a very strong damage reduction aura and heal themselves if allies in range take damage. Either stay in their range or place another specter to get the most out of them.

Seems a great unit but it costs syndicate points to buy! I prefer units I can simply build from cheap easy to come by resource and save my syndicate points for void key packs and syndicate weapons.

3 hours ago, Ioeper32 said:

Seems a great unit but it costs syndicate points to buy! I prefer units I can simply build from cheap easy to come by resource and save my syndicate points for void key packs and syndicate weapons.

TBH, after a while, you don't need syndicate points anymore except for key packs. But Sanguine Eximus are cheap, you'll get 5 for 2500, that is 100 for 50k and 100 last for a long time. For me, that is even better than resources ATM, because I'm building all the mastery fodder and the good Tenno specters cost either polymer or plastids to build. Furthermore, you get syndicate specters fully build and don't need to wait for them to craft ;) 

I can't live without them anymore, they are just great xD

Edit: They won't do any damage though, look for other specters, if you want them to kill 

Edited by BLUEPH30N1X