Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Suggestion} Experience Should Scale By Level Too

Yanga

Currently, the experience earned setup is set by what you kill. Small easiest to kill enemies earn you around 70 experience and the Heavier units get you around 270 experience and on rare occasions of 700 at most. Reason for bringing this up is mainly due to Tier 3 Void runs when doing exterminate.

When you kill enemies in mercury, you get small amounts of experience on each kill, with a exception on bigger units. However, it doesn't scale by level so you could get the same amount of experience in Pluto like in Mercury. Difficulty does scale with killing them but the reward in the experience for your weapons remain low as ever, which can make some newer weapons difficulty to rank up. Using new weapons in easy levels is understandable, but people sometimes bring it into higher ranked areas thinking it would improve the weapon's leveling chance from getting it from Unranked to Rank 5 (Gotten 4 games in one of the Pluto Defense mission where someone brought only his weakest gear in hopes of ranking it up fast).

It would be perfect to add since it helps those who know how to handle high level areas such as the Void 3 missions and other difficult areas without feeling like there is less earning VIA experience.

If anyone wants to add anything or comment, go ahead. Only a mere suggestion to add.

Interesting, I didn't realize enemy level didn't affect experience. That explains why I can get over 10k exp to a primary off of a solo Cassini, Saturn run.

If you're lucky on bonus, at most you'll get is 8k on the main weapon you use. However, you also get around the same luck of getting close to 10k depending on the amount of enemies spawned and the bonus reward at this current rate.

One thing too, players rushing ahead usually also ruin the EXP amount earned over the mats/mods by skipping enemies all the way to the end. Makes it harder for those who need Experience over Credits. Scaling experience would help because you'll get more experience in a rush group on a high level than on a lower area.

Interesting, I didn't realize enemy level didn't affect experience. That explains why I can get over 10k exp to a primary off of a solo Cassini, Saturn run.

The difference there isn't that the enemies give more exp per mob, but that you kill more and bonuses are higher. If the mobs do give more exp, then it would be nice of the game to actually show that. If they don't, why not?