Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Ironskin

Limekim

id rather they buff his other skills and make him a fun frame to use. there is nothing interesting about how iron skin use to work and people literally cared about nothing else, including health and shields. id rather have a fun frame than a one trick pony.

id rather they buff his other skills and make him a fun frame to use. there is nothing interesting about how iron skin use to work and people literally cared about nothing else, including health and shields. id rather have a fun frame than a one trick pony.

Iron skin is his main ability in my oppinion, it was realy good before, now its just like 200 more to your shield

800 at max which can be taken higher with focus.

isnt that boring tho? seriously i had no other reason to tell people anything other than "build around iron skin. have more energy, energy efficiency and duration. be in iron skin for as long as possible and win at everything"

that sounds boring as hell to me. his other skills were so overshadowed that nobody cared about them.

and what happens when its nerfed. people suddenly realized those skills actually existed. people start actually wanting to put in shield mods and health mods and hey what do you know, there is a warframe underneath iron skin.

game is better for it.

isnt that boring tho? seriously i had no other reason to tell people anything other than "build around iron skin. have more energy, energy efficiency and duration. be in iron skin for as long as possible and win at everything"

that sounds boring as hell to me. his other skills were so overshadowed that nobody cared about them.

and what happens when its nerfed. people suddenly realized those skills actually existed. people start actually wanting to put in shield mods and health mods and hey what do you know, there is a warframe underneath iron skin.

game is better for it.

TBF, his other skills are lackluster, and could use a buff, along with making IS better, currently it's worthless "endgame."

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

Rhino stomp is a buggier version of Bastille that takes 100 energy.

Radial blast is great for a knock down and a knock down only because the damage is nerfed to oblivion with armor.

Iron Skin is just an extra shield on top of your current shield and a weak one to boot.

Rhino Charge. Slash dash is much better. Believe me, I levelled an Excalibur and an Excalibur prime so I know how superior SD is.

Edited by fatpig84

Radial blast is great for a knock down and a knock down only because the damage is nerfed to oblivion with armor.

Iron Skin is just an extra shield on top of your current shield and a weak one to boot.

Rhino Charge. Slash dash is much better. Believe me, I levelled an Excalibur and an Excalibur prime so I know how superior SD is.

this ^

This is a good point.

My idea to improve Rhino would be;

Not sure how to improve Rhino Stomp, I think it works pretty well at the moment.

Radial Blast should have 1000 damage that ignores armor, cut range down to 8m if this is a problem.

IMO Iron Skin should revert back to Invulnerability, and have the duration decreased to 2/3/4/5 seconds, not affected by Continuity.

Another option would be to grant the current Damage Threshold +20/40/60/80% of your shield. So at maximum (Maxed Redirection for +440% shield and maxed Iron Skin) you would have 800+1944 = 2,744 damage threshold. People like me, who have Redirection at +200%, would have a 800+1080= 1880 damage threshold.

Rhino Charge should be improved to cause EDIT: a noticable knockdown effect. I read on the wiki it has one. I did not notice.

Edited by liavalenth

game is better for it.

Goign berserk and charging in with your melee weapon is fun. I wish rhino charge didn't suck though.