Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maxed primed rifle ammo mutation price/worth

ElateLemmng

Question

So, i am currently maxing out a primed rifle ammo mutation, and want to know how much plat it is worth/ how much i should sell it for. I want to get the most out of it and not mistakenly sell it for less then it it worth.I know about warframe market but i want to get a better estimation of price from someone who knows the game.

Edited by ElateLemmng

4 answers to this question

if you want to get the most out of it... use those cores to level another 10/10 mod... because chances of someone buying a maxed out mod that really isn't useful on 99% of guns and also is just as effective as a non prime version is pretty damn slim... better question is is there a buyer rather than what should i sell it for

P.s - i know primed does transferr rates better than the normal but its barely noticeable as usually your maxed out 

2 minutes ago, Dextral said:

if you want to get the most out of it... use those cores to level another 10/10 mod... because chances of someone buying a maxed out mod that really isn't useful on 99% of guns and also is just as effective as a non prime version is pretty damn slim... better question is is there a buyer rather than what should i sell it for

P.s - i know primed does transferr rates better than the normal but its barely noticeable as usually your maxed out 

Thank you :D This will help

3 minutes ago, ElateLemmng said:

Thank you :D This will help

if you want a recommendation, level any primed warframe mod or things such as narrowminded and heavy calibur they sell quick, at a reasonable high price and are always in high demand...

Just now, Dextral said:

if you want a recommendation, level any primed warframe mod or things such as narrowminded and heavy calibur they sell quick, at a reasonable high price and are always in high demand...

Nice, I plan on saveing up credits for the void trader, get some rare mods if he has them, and then waiting for them to become rare agen and selling them.:P thank you for the help.