Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stylize Dem Skillz!

Satwo

I use iron skin, i now have shiny tin foil role play armor!

i use tesla, ive turned everyone into a bright blue dot!

i use sonic boom, all enemies fear my teal farts!

----------------------------

you get the idea.

BUT!

how about the possibility of having another color option in customization that would change the color of your skills? a power color if you will, something to personalize yourself even more! now we know which vauban lit that ember up like a christmas tree! frosts snowglobe? its now a snowCONE! did that rhino just turn hot pink? all those enemies see orange warframes in Chaos!

thoughts?

I've seen this suggestion a lot. Honestly, I have no idea why it's not in the game. Everybody wants it, and it doesn't affect balance. If it were hard to implement or would cost too much performance, I'd understand, but I don't think that either of those things are true

Have you ever played City of Heroes?

Literally every power in that game had color customization options. And not just over all. Each individual power. My long range fire attacks were purple and black, but my close range ones were bright pink.

It would be interesting to see this in Warframe, especially along with people's ideas of making the bullet and projectile trails custom colors.

i dont think it would be any more of a performance issue then any of the other color custom changes. all the skills have a base color as is, each frame having the same color pallet for their skills.

the only real oddball skill i see being slightly different color is loki's decoy being a shade of grey when the rest of his skills are based in yellow.