Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next 12 Hour Event, Plz Do A Potato Alert, No More Forma Alerts.

__Kanade__

Some of you are incorrigible.

They give you something for free (something which has similar effects to a potato, mind you. It isn't DE's fault that you're too lazy to level up your warframe or weapon again to make use of formas. What else is there to do in the game right now?), and all you do is criticize the move and ask for more.

More, more, more. 

Be thankful that you got a useful tool without having to get void keys and run void missions to get it.

Some of you are incorrigible.

They give you something for free (something which has similar effects to a potato, mind you. It isn't DE's fault that you're too lazy to level up your warframe or weapon again to make use of formas. What else is there to do in the game right now?), and all you do is criticize the move and ask for more.

More, more, more.

Be thankful that you got a useful tool without having to get void keys and run void missions to get it.

Your thinking inside the box. I personally don't need formas, I'm not in a clan and my preferred frame is Frost, has the best polarized setup, everything goes in the right places, all his mods I personally use for his build all go in the right polarize slots and are all maxed mods and I still have 19 points leftover, mind you he is supercharged. A forma for Frost ( my Frost ) is just overkill and a waste. If he wasn't supercharged, I definitely would not have been able to use the build I have, and I crafted a Reactor from the few potato alerts we had post U.8.

I have since then ( regrettable now that I look back ) resetted my account, now I'm dealing with these forma alerts I have no interest in other than the nice credit rewards. Now that I have several new weapons, I can't get any supercharged, I had to cancel my chase account to move to a new bank, so I can't just put in $5 in plat an buy a couple potatoes. Mind you, I had 8 of those post U.8. 5 Catalysts, 3 Reactors, most from the alerts, and a couple from the daily login when it was exploitable. Again, we can get Formas in the void runs and the keys are easy to get in defense missions as well as having the option to just buy either void keys or Formas in the market.

You get to cast votes on what to get free now?

The potato famine needs to be addressed elsewhere. Livestream rewards can't be the solution.

I have never seen such a disrespectful comment/reply from any Community Moderators, Managers and Developers from any game like this one before. I wasn't making a demand, only asking to give us more potato alerts, a plat only item as of U.8 Vs. the Forma, an item in which can be found in void runs, the special alerts and can be bought upfront in the Market. You understand my point here? Formas can be acquired in three ways, the potatoes, only one and that's with platinum only. So ya, you can see the balance issue here.

Edited by __Kanade__

I have never seen such a disrespectful comment/reply from any Community Moderators, Managers and Developers from any game like this one before. I wasn't making a demand, only asking to give us more potato alerts, a plat only item as of U.8 Vs. the Forma, an item in which can be found in void runs, the special alerts and can be bought upfront in the Market. You understand my point here? Formas can be acquired in three ways, the potatoes, only one and that's with platinum only. So ya, you can see the balance issue here.

Hey there,

I am sorry if you felt that my opinion was disrespectful. Furthermore, I wasn't talking to you specificially, but the general group of people who get something for free, out of the sequence, without any specific reason, and instead of taking the item and being thankful, they ask for something else. This is additionally to the disrespect this group of people has for others who are looking to build a Dojo, forma multiple things and just got a BP for free, reducing their need to farm the Void or purchase an equivalently priced item. On top of that, saying "no more Forma alerts" is quite selfish, especially since Forma is always usefull and Orokin Reactors, for example, only apply 14 times.

Like I said before: The potato famine needs to be addressed elsewhere. That is the correct way of providing feedback and dealing with an issue. Assuming the position to speak for hundreds of thousands of players just because you don't want any Forma and attempt to bypass an issue that is outside the scope of a gift process is also a good measure of disrespect towards others. My apologies if I came across as rude in reaction to such behaviour.  I hope you can see where I am coming from.

Cheers,

Ced.

PS: ComMods are not DE employees. I am a player just like you, not on the payroll or anything else. And as such, I am entitled to have an opinion, too. No need to whitewash my disdain for people with poor manners there. You may look at it as an innocent request, I am seeing someone who thinks that his position is everyone's, and instead of taking a gift and be happy, wants the gift to be something else, because of a problem that needs addressing elsewhere.

Entitled players are entitled. Goodness, people. Shell out five bucks for a game you enjoy enough to want a potato this badly. Five bucks is nothing. If you can't afford five dollars, how can you afford an internet connection?