Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rarity Of Vauban Parts.

Aeriax

I have been interested in acquiring Vauban for some time. However I had more or less run out of platinum at that point in time that Vauban was to be released, and as a result could not purchase them otherwise. I have had the chassis and systems for Vauban built for several weeks now, too- I've seen the chassis and systems BPs pop up in alerts several times, but the helmet only once. And that 'once', was directly in the middle of some finals for my summer courses last thursday. So obviously, I wasn't able to do it.

Now my problem here is that Vauban parts don't drop. At all. Banshee at least has a chance of appearing through defense missions and is sometimes seen as random rewards at the end of a mission. Vauban? Wait for an alert. Which may not happen for weeks, or months even. It feels like it's going to be months until the next Vauban helmet alert.

Maybe make Vauban BPs very rare drops from the highest level defense missions? Emphasis on very rare.

I'm also short of Vauban helm.

The system isn't bad.

We were promised 2 parts to be as rare as artifacts.

I however still see mainly artifacts and none of these parts.

Either we are really really really unlucky, or someone isn't being very truthful.

When they said Vauban parts were going to be common like artifacts, thought they were going to pop up as often as scavenger artifacts seem to do.

Meh, at this rate I'll probably have a better shot at getting the anti-matter frame and building her instead.... that is, if she is actually like the majority of other frames in this game (kill a boss over and over until they finally drop chassis/helmet/system)

I would like to believe really unlucky. Am curious to see if dataminers would be able to check what is really the drop rate on everything for the alert rewards...

Edited by tsubasakuroi

When they said Vauban parts were going to be common like artifacts, thought they were going to pop up as often as scavenger artifacts seem to do.

Yes, a lot of us did. In fact, I supported this method of acquiring Vauban based on this information.

I think at this point the comparative drop counts of Vauban parts and artifacts since Vauban was added to the alert system speak for themselves.