Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In game suspension no warnings on forum

(PSN)Raum_Sanctus

Question

Late last week I was suspended from all chat channels for asking a harmless question and have been suspended from all channels since. This is also one of the first times I've been on the forums and I noticed that here I have 0 warnings. I'm assuming the forums and in game go off different systems, but can anyone clarify? I've also gone to support and made a request to clear up my in game suspension, but if it doesn't get revoked and remedied in some way, how long can I expect to have this chat suspension? It's putting a serious hamper on my playing.

6 answers to this question

Forums and Ingame are different, except that is if you get your account banned, but that's another situation.

Best you can do is wait for an answer from Support, anything else more we can't help you.

If it has been this long.... it was either not a "harmless question" OR you had strikes against you prior.

Most kicks are automated (taxi in general instead of recruitment, swearing, WTB/WTS in chats other than trade) and usually over within a few minutes (from personal experience when I thought recruitment was for clans, not groups) to 24-72 hours to more serious infractions (from other people talking about them on forums).

Over 3 days? You were very very naughty would be my guess. Will need to see what support tells you, I'm guessing it won't be due to asking an innocent question.

Edited by Wopel

2 hours ago, Klazik said:

@Wopel Ain't recruitment for both groups and clans?

But yeah OP, you didn't ask a "harmless" question. That's for sure.

It is, but I didn't know that when I started, so I asked for a taxi in general to an alert and got a 5-10 min kick for my effort.

The question I asked was about Profile Icons, I saw an icon that said it cost 0 plat when tabbed over but at the confirmation screen said it cost 10 plat and I was wondering why that was. replace the word plat with the emoji and that was question through and through. Polite, no profanity, was hoping the Guide would have answered. It was in Region of course because where else do you ask a question like that? I doubled checked the icon after I asked and realized it said credits not platinum, but the damage was done, already suspended from chat. literally the only thing I had said in Region for a week. I'll admit that I sometimes get into flame wars with people in Region, I'm no saint, but never have I been suspended for those. The only other time I can remember getting kicked from chat was when I mistook Region for Recruiting and that was an honest mistake. Been playing for a long time and I'd much rather be suspended for something other than this question.

That said, Support got back to me, not really the answer I was looking for but I guess I'll find out later today or in a week if I can chat again.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Raum_Sanctus said:

The question I asked was about Profile Icons, I saw an icon that said it cost 0 plat when tabbed over but at the confirmation screen said it cost 10 plat and I was wondering why that was. replace the word plat with the emoji and that was question through and through. Polite, no profanity, was hoping the Guide would have answered. It was in Region of course because where else do you ask a question like that? I doubled checked the icon after I asked and realized it said credits not platinum, but the damage was done, already suspended from chat. literally the only thing I had said in Region for a week. I'll admit that I sometimes get into flame wars with people in Region, I'm no saint, but never have I been suspended for those. The only other time I can remember getting kicked from chat was when I mistook Region for Recruiting and that was an honest mistake. Been playing for a long time and I'd much rather be suspended for something other than this question.

That said, Support got back to me, not really the answer I was looking for but I guess I'll find out later today or in a week if I can chat again.

If you have gotten into "flame wars" on chat, chances are you were reported and while nothing happened, you had marks against you. Then you did something that caused the kick and the culmination of all that is what made it severe would be my best guess. Like I said it wasn't just asking the question that would have gotten you kicked that long, there is something else going on.

Regardless support got back to you and all you can do is wait.

Edited by (XB1)Skylancer4