Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I got 8 players in a squad..

ShocK.-

Question

Hi, so.. since Equinox update i cant play public properly, i get disconnected everytime a fourth random player joins the squad, if im the host they get kicked and get host migration and I stay alone, then some other people joins and the story repeats. Whenever the fourth or third player joins i get my screen freezed for like 3 or 4 seconds and they or I get disconnected. I cant do fast leveling on Draco, i can't do the sorties with randoms, i can't do the alerts with randoms.

I do alerts by myself and sorties with clan members, also sometimes i can join a started Draco squad if im the fourth player.

Sometimes it gets bugged for the people who joins my squad, and they say they have no HUD.

This didnt happen before Equinox update. (I didnt play since august 2015 and I started playing again on february 2016)

I want help, i have all my graphics on low, i tried on different regions, I unparked my cores.. etc. All I want is to get the full enjoyable experience since i have +700 hours in this game, but sometimes its a pain in the &#! when i cant play with random people, for example, right now i bought a 3 days aff booster, and couldnt join a single Draco match without getting disconnected and playing alone.

i have some screenshots but i dont know how to upload them

y6yxXvC.jpg?1

GOViiHG.jpg?1

okjMZ88.jpg?1

B7kHMg1.jpg?1

KQZTVOR.jpg?1

Edited by ShocK.-
"tried to uploead the images"

4 answers to this question

Yes its the only game i have trouble with @JSharpie I normally have 30-60 ping in csgo (in my region)

I called my ISP  and they said I need to turn off my modem and then turn it on again, it acomplishes some issues but doesnt fix warframe dcs @mob9221 

if you cant see the screenshots it shows 8 players on a chat, UI problems for others, disconnections. I talked with other people and they have similar problems, maybe it is something the devs should look for.

Edited by ShocK.-