Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Huras Kubrow with Sahasa mods???

NinjaLee217

Question

so today i started incubating a random kubrow egg and it got a bit boring waiting for it so i rushed it. i had gotten a very cute baby huras. i checked my kubrow mods and the game gave me sahasa mods instead of the huras ones. im very confused. could someone explain what's going on here?

FYI The howl and protect mods are from my last raska kubrow. Here are the images i screenshot

https://postimg.org/image/z6411kkgx/

https://postimg.org/image/eqklfb4ap/

Edited by NinjaLee217

9 answers to this question

I'm probably too late and you have already sent in the ticket.

I noticed that you were showing your Duplicate mods in the screen shot. I recommend that you go back to your Mod screen, select your Kubrow mods and select Recent in the sorting drop down menu. The newest mods will appear first. I'll bet that your mods are there, but you only have one of each. That's why you don't see it in Duplicates.

On 07/07/2016 at 3:15 AM, DCypherThis13 said:

I'm probably too late and you have already sent in the ticket.

I noticed that you were showing your Duplicate mods in the screen shot. I recommend that you go back to your Mod screen, select your Kubrow mods and select Recent in the sorting drop down menu. The newest mods will appear first. I'll bet that your mods are there, but you only have one of each. That's why you don't see it in Duplicates.

Ive just checked the screenshot and i think its set to kubrow not duplicates. anyhow ive already gotten the bug fixed. ty for the help

On 07/07/2016 at 1:28 AM, Lijka said:

I take it you never had Sahasa before?

Also, as far as I know, those mods can simply drop from kubrows and drahks. You sure it's not the case?

i dont think the rare kubrow mods that are only usable on certain kubrows drop from any type of mission.

8 hours ago, NinjaLee217 said:

Ive just checked the screenshot and i think its set to kubrow not duplicates. anyhow ive already gotten the bug fixed. ty for the help

I'm referring to the "Sort By" menu on the far right of the image. Yours is set to "Duplicates". It should be set to "Recent" or "All".

zqXz1ui.png

Trust me, this has happened to all of us. Imagine how I felt when I bought Primed Pistol Gambit and when I got back to my ship, it wasn't there.