Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extended history of the Eternity

(PSN)urkonse

Hi Reader. Have you ever been thinking how everything started? Did everything just "Appear" or "been forever"?

because its summer an i have nothing real to do, Im going to write my own story of the history of everything. Enjoy!

#When i mean Eternity , i use "It"     #When i mean Chaos, i use "He"   #When i mean Order, i use "She".  None of them are `persons` though

Part 1; The Era of the beginning.

The all started endless times ago when there was nothing but emptiness. Forever had nothing existed, but now Eternity wanted to change that. By the willpower It created two Realms. The Realm of the Chaos and The Realm of the Order. But the price was too great for Eternity to pay. It couldnt realize that those two would start never ending War that will leads to the end of all. Eternity started to sleep till the Final day.

Part 2; Two Realms.

After their creator went away, Chaos and Order started to hate each other even more. Both created new things to support them in the War. Nobody of us can never understand what lies in the Realm of the Order because we are children of the Chaos. Chaos created Twelve Worlds to his Realm, each with its different rules. Each World started with "Big Bang" that created Energy that built the World. 

Part 3; Twelve worlds of the Realm of Chaos.

First He created The World that keeps other worlds together "aka. Yggdrasil". Then He created the World where we live (what ever everyone calls it), and 6 other realms with different type of livings, to create him the army to fight against Realm of the Order. Though soon he found out that soldiers are stronger if they dont have physical body. So he created new World to store souls of dead (aka. Valhalla / Heaven), But he realized that some of the souls arent good enought to fight for him. He created Other world for dead (aka. Hell) to prison all souls that are useless for him. Because there were more "bad" souls than "good" souls, he created World of Gods. Gods were meant to guide living to do right things, that their souls would be good enought to be his soldiers. But he couldnt realize that Some of the gods also became bad. He created one more World to prison them "aka. Tartaros". 

Part 4; Our World.

After The Chaos had created all the worlds, he decided create one more, the 12th World, "Sanctuary" where he could rest alone without any disturbers. He left Worlds to do their job to produce him Greatest army ever seen. Its unknown how other worlds exactly works. After Big Bang of our world, Galaxies started to appear from the Energy. Galaxies were full of stars, planets and other Things. But because Its in the Realm of Chaos, it couldnt be perfect. Some of the Energy got corrupted and turned into "Dark Energy" that tries to destroy Originall Energy. At same while World kept growing, Parts of it turned into darkness and cold that killed livings before their souls were ready.

Part 5; Present (Warframe era)

Long had Our World kept going foward, but now Corruption had appear to our Solar system. The World started to act to prevent Corruption growing any larger. It created Warriors to fight against Corruption. In our Solar system those warriors were Tenno. Through multiple phases they became what they are now that they could return our part of the World to balance that it had before corruption appeared.

Part 6; The Future.

From the Past we can see what might happen in the Future, But there is many possible futures. Because Chaos is resting, there isnt just one bound future. If we change the present, we change the future. someday in the Distance The Finall day will beging and the War ends. But how it ends, is up to us. Maybe War ends to the Peace instead of Doom.

Thanks for reading!  Enjoy Lunaro coming today (Ps4 players)!

Edited by (PS4)urkonse