Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Court of the Owls [Now Recruiting!] [Active]

Xerinu

On 8/13/2016 at 5:01 AM, inositle said:

I've been playing again over the last month, MR4 now. If you still have space and have people in North American timezones then an invite would be great! In-game name is also Inositle.

Invited !

On 8/13/2016 at 0:13 PM, SirPenguin2nd said:

can my invite be re sent it looks like it did not go through.

You were in a clan earlier ; Invited !

20 hours ago, Kuroconeko said:

Hi there, looking to join a clan that has more than 1 person... gets kinda lonely after awhile... lol. Kuroconeko MR11

We definitely have more than 1 person : )

Edited by ScarceAirplane5

Hi, I would like to join your clan as the clan I somehow got into isn't really as "active" as I thought they'd be. None the less looking forward to be playing with people and making organized runs cause playing solo is excruciating as F***. Also I'm pretty new to the game still, about 2~3 months in. Info on what timezone you guys usualy play would be really usefull cause being in an active clan does not equate to being able to play with them most of the time( I have a life, suprisingly).

EDIT:
If you guys still have room and will send an invite I'll be leaving the "clan" I'm currently in, cause even tho there are no players around the previous members have already done the reaserches. >_o

Edited by meshmerah
Additional info.

On 8/15/2016 at 4:35 PM, Jetsam said:

You guys still have room for another player?  I'm really interested in joining your clan.

ign: Jetsam

On 8/16/2016 at 7:31 PM, HikariYamiX said:

Hi, I'm a returning player, and still new to this game 
hope can invite me :3
ign : HikariYamiX

On 8/22/2016 at 0:59 AM, Epsilonicus said:

If you have the space, I'd be interested in joining as well.  IGN: Epsilonicus

On 8/24/2016 at 3:54 PM, meshmerah said:

Hi, I would like to join your clan as the clan I somehow got into isn't really as "active" as I thought they'd be. None the less looking forward to be playing with people and making organized runs cause playing solo is excruciating as F***. Also I'm pretty new to the game still, about 2~3 months in. Info on what timezone you guys usualy play would be really usefull cause being in an active clan does not equate to being able to play with them most of the time( I have a life, suprisingly).

EDIT:
If you guys still have room and will send an invite I'll be leaving the "clan" I'm currently in, cause even tho there are no players around the previous members have already done the reaserches. >_o

I'll invite as soon as I update : )

On 8/27/2016 at 5:39 AM, Villamvihar said:

Hello! A friend and I would like to join your clan, but could I please know which timezone you guys operate in? For reference, we are GMT+1 and are trying to look for someone who matches our online times relatively closely.

Thank you in advance.

I do not know of anyone in your timezones , sorry :C I myself am Pacific Time Zone

On 8/27/2016 at 10:43 PM, Mintreal said:

Hi theres!  I just kind of got back into the game recently and would love to have a group to work on stuff with. If you still have room I would love an invite. 

IGN: Mintreal

On 8/28/2016 at 6:04 PM, HootTheTay said:

I would like to join your clan. Should be nice running missions and communicating with active players on the same clan.

On 8/28/2016 at 7:04 PM, Blaster5647 said:

I would like to join your clan. I've been looking for an active clan with nice people for awhile and this clan seems to be what I have been looking for.

Invited !

19 hours ago, Quaintman said:

Did you get name from the animated movie batman vs robin? becuase the main villains are called "The Court of Owls" 

I first "stole" the name when the comic books about them came out . 3 .  It's what my friends and I used for any clan/guild in whatever games we played and it stuck

On 8/29/2016 at 7:25 PM, kizakii said:

i would like to join your clan    kizakii

Invited !

On 8/30/2016 at 3:11 AM, V1ra1 said:

I am a ps4 player looking to move to pc, would this be a helpful clan i could join?

Definitely  !

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2016 at 0:42 PM, ScarceAirplane5 said:

I'll invite as soon as I update : )

Hi, as I haven't been able to play for a few reasons after I asked to join the clan, I would like to ask again for an invite as I don't see any invitations in my inbox, must've decayed if there's something  like that. None the less hoping for an invite :).

On 10/27/2016 at 9:58 AM, meshmerah said:

Hi, as I haven't been able to play for a few reasons after I asked to join the clan, I would like to ask again for an invite as I don't see any invitations in my inbox, must've decayed if there's something  like that. None the less hoping for an invite :).

On 10/27/2016 at 7:07 PM, TayterJ said:

Hi! I would like to join your clan. I'm only MR 3, but I'm coming from MR 7 on PS4. Just looking for a fun and active group to play with, if you'll have me!

Invited, sorry for the long replies.