Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Volt Prime Help

(PSN)iBeaturscoree

Question

Im iBeaturscoree.

This is my first post on the forums and i was wondering how to get better.

Now, i run out of credits quickly, and i have no platinum.

Im not really that good at fusing mods and applying them on my warframe, because i use auto-install.

I am Mastery Rank 6

My Warframe is Volt Prime, My Primary weapons are Vectis(30), Tetra(30), and the soma(18). My secondaries are Angstrum(12), and AkLex(30) My melees consist of Gram(30) and Chronus(30). I own a shasha kubrow(30). I also have a Carrier Sentinel.

But, my question is, how do i get better? I see alot of players better than me that have Boltors and such things, and getting better is what i've always wanted to do.

I cant afford 20 platinum to put a reactor on my frame to make it a little better so you know.

My Warframes health and shield is about 1,080(s),300(h)

Id really like some help, and thank you guys <:

4 answers to this question

Hello! All I can recommend is practice. Also, I wouldn't use auto install - if you have a strategy in mind, auto install is going to install the wrong mods for it. Depending on how far you are on the star chart, I'd highly recommend farming cores and credits, so you can fuse your mods and build more weapons. Also, if you have a decent supply of primed parts from running the void, you can try your luck on the trade chat. That should get you the plat you need to get a reactor for Volt.

Also, if you're around for devstreams, there is a 24 hour alert afterwards that usually has either a reactor or a catalyst. Also, try checking invasions with the Corpus vs Grineer. From time to time, there is a reactor or catalyst offered there too.

Atomos is quite good starting out you need the extended reach mod from the jackle to make it great.  Its easy to build and even getting that mod isnt hard. I started a oc account recently i recked the star chart with this.

I had alot of fun with the dread when i started out and its still a top teir weapon though i use rakta more now you need mr12 for rakta cernos.

Plus there is the obligatory tonkor... Its kinda a weapon thats a bit on the to good lvl and there are talks of a nerf but it's not nerfed yet.

Mr6 you can get syndicate 2ndars a vaykor marelok is quite good.

Volt is awesome! If you wanna lock down areas, go for high range/duration with some efficiency and spam his fourth. I personally like to make his duration/range/strength around 160% and use an augment called Capacitance, which gives you a boost to your shields from the damage you do using the fourth ability, Discharge.

Hope this was somewhat helpful! Best of luck!.

11 hours ago, (XB1)Bird Sarcoma said:

Volt is awesome! If you wanna lock down areas, go for high range/duration with some efficiency and spam his fourth. I personally like to make his duration/range/strength around 160% and use an augment called Capacitance, which gives you a boost to your shields from the damage you do using the fourth ability, Discharge.

Hope this was somewhat helpful! Best of luck!.

14 hours ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

Atomos is quite good starting out you need the extended reach mod from the jackle to make it great.  Its easy to build and even getting that mod isnt hard. I started a oc account recently i recked the star chart with this.

I had alot of fun with the dread when i started out and its still a top teir weapon though i use rakta more now you need mr12 for rakta cernos.

Plus there is the obligatory tonkor... Its kinda a weapon thats a bit on the to good lvl and there are talks of a nerf but it's not nerfed yet.

Mr6 you can get syndicate 2ndars a vaykor marelok is quite good.

nice, thanks for the help <:

14 hours ago, Homer87 said:

Hello! All I can recommend is practice. Also, I wouldn't use auto install - if you have a strategy in mind, auto install is going to install the wrong mods for it. Depending on how far you are on the star chart, I'd highly recommend farming cores and credits, so you can fuse your mods and build more weapons. Also, if you have a decent supply of primed parts from running the void, you can try your luck on the trade chat. That should get you the plat you need to get a reactor for Volt.

Also, if you're around for devstreams, there is a 24 hour alert afterwards that usually has either a reactor or a catalyst. Also, try checking invasions with the Corpus vs Grineer. From time to time, there is a reactor or catalyst offered there too.

This was great support. i will maybe try to get broken war if i can. <:: I try my hardest to sell the prime stuff in trade and the relay, but nobody seems to notice me