Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug N#1 No weapon Blueprints in market // Bug N#2 Nightmare missions not spawning

RadioLarity

For the first point - This was literally explained in the patch notes. The forums / region chat is screaming about it. I don't understand why.

"Market Overhaul!

The Warframe Market got a facelift! Two big motivators behind this rework are pretty straight-forward: a) to make it easier to find what you want and to see what’s available; and b) to allow the Market to grow as more content is added in-game. Highlights of this upgrade include better item categories (especially for Cosmetics) and a brand new search function to help you fine-tune your results. A new hide/show owned button will make browsing for new gear a breeze, but for those who need to save up for the big ticket items, the new Wishlist feature will help you keep track of your must-haves. Feeling particularly generous? You can see your friends’ Wishlists and gift them what their heart desires!

A large majority of Market-related complaints we receive relate to the confusion between built items (aka Platinum-purchased) and Blueprints. The current Market set-up can misguide players into thinking that Warframes, Weapons, and Sentinels aren’t craftable in-game, so we condensed the Built items and Blueprints into the same page. Information about build costs, stats, blueprint location, and more, will be separated into 3 tabs on this page to help players learn all they need to know about the item in order to make an informed purchase!"

3tqxZVK.jpg?1

11 hours ago, Endiri said:

For the first point - This was literally explained in the patch notes. The forums / region chat is screaming about it. I don't understand why.

"Market Overhaul!

The Warframe Market got a facelift! Two big motivators behind this rework are pretty straight-forward: a) to make it easier to find what you want and to see what’s available; and b) to allow the Market to grow as more content is added in-game. Highlights of this upgrade include better item categories (especially for Cosmetics) and a brand new search function to help you fine-tune your results. A new hide/show owned button will make browsing for new gear a breeze, but for those who need to save up for the big ticket items, the new Wishlist feature will help you keep track of your must-haves. Feeling particularly generous? You can see your friends’ Wishlists and gift them what their heart desires!

A large majority of Market-related complaints we receive relate to the confusion between built items (aka Platinum-purchased) and Blueprints. The current Market set-up can misguide players into thinking that Warframes, Weapons, and Sentinels aren’t craftable in-game, so we condensed the Built items and Blueprints into the same page. Information about build costs, stats, blueprint location, and more, will be separated into 3 tabs on this page to help players learn all they need to know about the item in order to make an informed purchase!"

3tqxZVK.jpg?1

The only thing I can say it's REALLY unintuitive, like, even when you search for "blueprints" nothing comes out. I understand that you still can do it (it took me ONLY A WHOLE DAY to figure out how to find a weapon blueprint and obvoiously with help from forums). weapon blueprints should have their own category and IMO if that's the system DE wants, it should be backwars if anything- weapon blueprint shows up and there should be a separate (alternative) tab to buy it for plat (like how it's for crafting it atm).

Edited by RadioLarity

I don't exactly consider it THAT confusing, really. It's mostly because we've been used to having a different tab for blueprints specifically. I do kinda agree with you that the BP should come up first, but then again, that's also going to be confusing for the dojo-built items.

Can't have it all, eh

Blueprints in the market should have their own button and their own page as they did before. There was nothing wrong with the market before the update, now it is clunky and to hard to find what you want. They should have left it alone. Until they fix it, I will visit it much less often. Just because you can change something doesn't mean you should.

42 minutes ago, Sepharoth said:

Blueprints in the market should have their own button and their own page as they did before. There was nothing wrong with the market before the update, now it is clunky and to hard to find what you want. They should have left it alone. Until they fix it, I will visit it much less often. Just because you can change something doesn't mean you should.

The premise of the new Market was good, the final cut isn't what it was supposed to be.
IMO BPs should have their own tabs, and the menu that moves you around the tabs should be open at the start and when you choose the tab you want it should roll up and close. That's it if you ask me.