The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fissures, public games and bad connection

PopGligor

I played around the new void system and it is interesting but it has one huge flaw for me and everyone else with bad connection - it takes place in public games.

In the old void and derelict, when I inevitably disconnect at some point, I could just reconnect in 15 seconds, keeping all my rewards except affinity. That was alright. Now I go, do the fissure, spend my relic, then get disconnected... and that's it. My relic is lost. Even if it is a premade party, I think I won't be able to reconnect because it is a public map. I'm not losing all of my relics, actually the ones I'll lose due to connection will be very few, but it is still very annoying.

Is it possible to implement reconnecting to public games? 

18 hours ago, QuietBiro said:

Now I go, do the fissure, spend my relic, then get disconnected... and that's it. My relic is lost. Even if it is a premade party, I think I won't be able to reconnect because it is a public map. I'm not losing all of my relics, actually the ones I'll lose due to connection will be very few, but it is still very annoying.

Is it possible to implement reconnecting to public games? 

Ok that is worse than I thought. Haven't run into this myself... can't find any public parties. :D

+1 to reconnecting to public games.