Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Quest and The new Star map

Extruct

Question

I am currently on the last part of the mirage quest where you must go to Charybdis, Sedna and fight the Hive mission. Pre-patch would give the option to select which mode to play when selecting the appropriate node as all of you know, however, with this new patch; I am no longer able to do that. It automatically starts the regular mission without giving the option to play the quest line. 

I've tried several things on my end such as making the quest inactive, then active, restarting warframe, and rereading the inbox message, however to no avail. I am aware that there is the sedna junction at pluto that awards the "hidden message" quest, but do i have to do that? I already have the quest active, I just need to play the last mission on Charybdis. 

If anyone knows what i should do I'm all ears, ty for taking the time to read this 

Edited by Extruct

9 answers to this question

I really do hope they fix this issue soon. I've wanted to play Mirage for quite some time, and now that I've finally found time for it, they come out with this garbage update that literally came out of nowhere. Very disappointed with the new changes and honestly just want everything to be the way it used to, where the map wasn't this mess, draco was still alive, and farming in the void was simple and much better.

To update you guys; ive been doing the sedna junction to see whats up, but to my dismay its glitched... 

I finished almost all of the requirements, but then when i tried finishing the requirement for the 3 mods from Lua it glitched.

It stays at 1/3 even though ive already obtained my 3 mods from the Hall of Ascension puzzles.

Really frustrating as those puzzle are hard to solo. 

looks like mirage is going to be out of reach for a while :'(

Updating; Apparently the requirement for the sedna junction "Obtain 3 MODs from Lua" only goes up once per day 

What I mean by that is I tried it 4 times yesterday; with only one of the MODs counting

Whereas I tried it again today and I got another MOD to count

This is also the case for the phobos junction; where you have to seal 3 lith fissures; it only counts the first one you did for that day

I hope this information helps; I wished they included this in the build notes. 

I'll continue to Update on this thread. Currently hoping that unlocking the Sedna Junction helps progress the quest. 

And yes its a dissapointment that the Mirage BP is gone :( I was REALLLLYYY looking forward to her, hopefully this gets fixed

Anyways if anyone needs more info on what ive found out my in game name is "Extruct"