The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat head/tails/patterns -post your findings!

morningstar999

Question

I want to find out all we can about how heads/tails for kavats there is and how common/rare each one seems to be! 

so far I have found 5 different types of tails, and have seen 4 different heads.

Updated 13/11/16 

they have improved the ugly Persian face: 

aS1zLw.jpg

update - ball ears/heads currently seem to be a bit bugged where some of them have tuffs of fur on the end but are the ball type -I think this is just a graphical glitch. 

update two -this could infarct be a permanent change to the ball ears rather than a bug? 

ZopPh9.jpg

NO HEAD OR TAIL TYPE IS RARE. 

Head types:

Fennec Fox head 

In4FMz.jpg

Persian head 

tFdVd3.jpg

Tufted ears (big)

dE3xVf.jpg

Ball ears (big)

nRd0GW.jpg

Tail types:

Guppy

ApnFV7.jpg

Peackock

rpTrPl.jpg

Mermaid/fish tail

2KV3zY.jpg

-arrow tail (or dread)

0oz5yq.jpg

leaf tail

cNkTGO.jpg

New: 

in order to help you I.D how many matching colours and where colours go on a kavat I have made this image to help clarify the 'fur' colour slots and where each one sits on a kavat. 

fEAUS4.png

known energy colours are:  

pale pink (almost white) 

yellow 

orange 

blue 

cyan 

green 

and a limey colour I think. 

-the original image that was going around (which was on the wiki and since removed) has been proven false. so there is know known colour values for the energy colours at this point. 

found more please let me know? 

POST YOUR FINDINGS! 

togeather we can crack the mysteries of kavat breeding!

Update -No colours or patterns are rare -theres is only one pattern (hyacinth) and only one body type. 

I made a price guide: 

Edited by morningstar999
added more stuff
  • Like 1

@morningstar999 I believe I've cracked the breeding code, female imprints dictate the color scheme, and type of kavat, male imprints dictate head and tail design energy colors however can be debatable. 

examples:

(my kavat and mother yui)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=724094476

(warows kavat, and daughter of yui, Blood Rayne)

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/1622805206908960456/D6C3ECF62CE2F654745A9FDC99BBA4133951DEFE/

(warows kavat and father)

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/1622805206908516698/6F20C781B5D93EE30B2CDEBF92BFC595A4FA87AB/

Edited by Diduel
added the father

4 hours ago, Deva_Path said:

Looking for a smeeta kavat with 

Tufted Ears 

Guppy tail

Green or teal energy/eyes colour 

PM me in game or here 

Thank you! :D

This is the wrong topic to post this on please go to some traders post instead.

Here's my Smeeta, Luna

Got her after first Breed,

Ball Ears, Arrow Tail

Colors are all natural:

Side Skin Blueish-Green, Energy Color Blueish-Green, Belly Dark Blue/Grey,

Top Back Skin Color Yellow/Gold & White, Ears Yellow/Gold, Tail Skin Yellow/Gold, Feet Skin Yellow/Gold & White

Picture_01 - Sideview

IrhfDF2.jpg

Picture_02 - Sideview

WInt2bB.jpg

Picture_03 - Frontview

gKwmVJw.jpg

Picture_04 - Inkubator

x7351cA.jpg

Picture_05

zaaJHdc.jpg

Edited by And.-
Color

I feel cheated, but I'll be the first to admit it's completely my fault. I've gone through pretty much all my platinum in an addicted gambler's pursuit of my perfect kavat. Random breeding either provided abominations or traits I'd like scattered across multiple kavats, so I attempted methodical breeding to combine my favorite traits. If there is a pattern I couldn't find it, didn't matter what combos I tried. Male or female, imprint slot placement, sometimes a trait would seem dominant then became recessive when I tried to add it to a seperate gene pool... Took me forever just to breed out the pugly head.

My goal was to get an elegant kavat I could give an Orokin theme, like the rest of my equipment. Fur doesn't matter, I have appropriate gene masks. I was going for the tufted head, arrow tail, and teal energy color. I've seen a few of those here, some people get all the luck. Closest I got to was a choice between one with a fennec head and guppy tail, fennec head and arrow tail, or tufted head and guppy tail. Sadly their imprints were burned up during the breeding project. The fennec head isn't even that bad, it just feels... small compared to the body. The persian head is in the same boat, except I just plain don't like the look of that one either. Wish I did, feels like the most common head by far.

Might go with the fennec guppy, since the head feels fractionally more proportionate when the tail isn't stretched out behind it, but the blue arrow tail is just so sexy...