Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waypoints And Resources

Mr.Popo

Waypoints are a little awkward at the moment. Though still very useful, I feel they could be improved. 

If the person placing the waypoint is lucky, it will display Module, otherwise it will just say 'Waypoint'.

I propose this change:

The waypoint will list the two highest priority things within a 0.5-1 metre radius of the waypoint. 

Priority would follow Module, Resources (with resource name if you're feeling generous), Health/Energy, Ammo (type).

Listing two is simply to prevent clutter. 

I think it would also be beneficial if resources left a marker like mods do so that we can tell if everyone has picked it up. 

Agreed the tolerance distance before to detect you are marking a module needs to be increased. I have found on occasion I need to zoom to hit it right if its at a weird angle.

I also think that when adding a non-resource related waypoint it would be nice to be able to do something more useful.
For example giving directions. Simply putting a waypoint to tell someone to get to a place is not always enough you may want to let them know what direction to go from there.
Warning for large group of enemies or deadend waypoint to tell them where not to go.