The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A bunch of kitties! New additions!

On 9/7/2016 at 6:54 PM, PaintedWolf said:

A bit of both, but I definitely want to be notified if you get another like Shura or a bunch of red/pastel green. I'm on the lookout for a dark kavat, as most of mine have some sort of brightness to the dark colouring. I'll check every now and then though.

Strychnine is very dark, and actually has an energy color, only got the brighter highlights like Shura did, overall shade is green, not purple.

Otherwise updated the list.

The cats are consuming my sooouuulll....

7 hours ago, Geraion said:

Whatever it is, I loooove Wine. Lucia and Hinoka for ALvis and Wine sound fair?

@Sparta: Madara 200p, Mori 250p :)

Change of heart, I really like Kura (Sorry for last minute changes). Any chance we could make it Alvis and Wine for Kura and Lucia? :D

Cats are consuming my soul too. I have so many.

2 minutes ago, PaintedWolf said:

Change of heart, I really like Kura (Sorry for last minute changes). Any chance we could make it Alvis and Wine for Kura and Lucia? :D

Cats are consuming my soul too. I have so many.

Yeah sure. :)

Hey, me again (Oh no! xD). I'm interested in Sansa. I got a few more kitties that I can trade, but let me know if any previous ones interest you as well. For ease of viewing (and posting because there's 21 of these guys...), I just put them in the link below. Note that Lylie's (Lavender/Yellow/Pink w/ Lynx Ears and Leaf Tail) imprints are not available (sold).