Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Rewards

Aedwynn

In past three days I repeatedly achieved dual Zorens blueprints. Well, it's good that I got a blueprint, but other two were effectively a waste - you can only sell them for a crappy 2500. I think it would be better to exclude some items that player already got from rewards .

RNG is RNG.

You got unlucky, it happens. Just continue on and hope for better rewards in the future.

And how would the exclusions work? What happens if you sell the weapon and want to get it again and you can either get the BP from alerts or daily logon rewards. Should it still be excluded from the logon rewards since you already got it in the past when you weren't interested in it, or should it be back in the rewards since you no longer have the weapon or bp?

And what would the logon rewards consist of for people who have all the frames, weapons, and artifacts in the game currently?

Either way its a bit impractical IMO, and nothing about it needs to be changed currently. They have bigger things to work on.

cant be helped. you will always have those types of systems give you stuff you dont want.

on a positive note i finally got frame exp on a frame that wasnt 30. so that felt useful for once.

I hate that. I mean, you are logging in consecutively, each and every day, like the good Tenno that you are, and all you get is XP for a Level 30 Frame/Weapon? They should take that one out, really, it's not funny anymore. Day 1 to Day 3 Reward alright, but not on Day 7. Just, no.

Edited by InfinitexL

I hate that. I mean, you are logging in consecutively, each and every day, like the good Tenno that you are, and all you get is XP for a Level 30 Frame/Weapon? They should take that one out, really, it's not funny anymore. Day 1 to Day 3 Reward alright, but not on Day 7. Just, no.

Because everyone is lv 30 (2400XP is nothing tho). People sounds like every reward is crap because they have it already.

EDIT. What i mean is people complain because they dont need it anymore but they do not realize that the reward does not cater to him only, its also random reward for logging in the game.

Edited by chanw4

As someone who has every weapon and warframe, more credits than I can possible throw away, and every primary weapon and warframe maxed out, there are only three things that will EVER help me in daily rewards:

1) Secondary/Melee XP

2) Orokin BPs (Forma, Reactor, Catalyst)

3) Platinum discounts

Everything else is trash, and worse than useless. It happens. Oh well, here's hoping for those BPs.

Analogy:

You are a homeless bum. I am a generous man with expendable resources. I tell you I will give you a sandwich for free once a day if you come ask me. The first day I give you a tasty chicken sandwich, and you don't starve that night. The next day you come again, and I give you another tasty chicken sandwich. However you reply "I had chicken yesterday. Give me roast beef." in which I reply "It's free. Take it, or leave it."

Tenno are homeless bums that prefer roast beef over chicken.

People sounds like every reward is crap because they have it already.

So, in conclusion, you want to tell me that you aren't frustrated when the same reward of which you have more than enough pops up over and over and over and over and over and over and over again? I was really happy when I got my first Glaive Blueprint, but I nonetheless think that some rewards are "more crap" than others, and XP rewards definitely belong in this category. Cheers.

So, in conclusion, you want to tell me that you aren't frustrated when the same reward of which you have more than enough pops up over and over and over and over and over and over and over again? I was really happy when I got my first Glaive Blueprint, but I nonetheless think that some rewards are "more crap" than others, and XP rewards definitely belong in this category. Cheers.

I don't, seriously, its free reward for login to the game, what do you expect? 

Nope, Xoxile. You're wrong. I will give you another analogy:

You are a homeless bum. I am a generous man with expendable resources. I tell you I will give you something useful for free once a day if you come ask me. The first day I give you a can opener. Well, you don't have one, it's useful, no? The next day I give you can opener again. And the day after that... can opener! They are still useful, no?

While rewards are free, they are rewards for commitment. But they are not equal, as some of them loose their value dramaticaly after first reward. So are you saying that someone who got a lot of items should get crappier rewards despite him displaying no less interest and commitment than freshly joined player?

Edited by Aedwynn

Haha, people are really _complaining_ when they get stuff for _free_ without having anything to do and it doesn't one time fit their standards? really?  is this what gaming society has come to? you aren't satisfied even with free and extra stuff? oh wow

Haha, people are really _complaining_ when they get stuff for _free_ without having anything to do and it doesn't one time fit their standards? really?  is this what gaming society has come to? you aren't satisfied even with free and extra stuff? oh wow

For free? What's free?

Designers want to keep their online levels high to attract more players to earn more money. So, they provide reward for logging in daily. Fair exchange, no? And you actualy have to do something. Login. I for example prefer to play on weekends, but with current game logic player who logins only on weekends will fall back behind those who play everyday, even if their playtime through week is equal. Are you happy with game rules forcing you to do what you do not plan/want and then getting S#&$ for your effort to try it?

For example when Moa event started I was on vacation travelling (planned months prior) so I missed it completely. Let's say the only way to get Frost Prime is to participate in that event. So, what, your argument would be hey, they effectively gave it for free, so what are you arguing with? 

Sorry, but I don't want to plan my life according to game. So, when I do something that I'm not really interested in it's me who's helping developers, not other way around. That's what login reward is for and it should be proper.

Edited by Aedwynn

I've yet to find any form of tater in my daily rewards, other than that I've pretty much seen it all, from a Vauban blueprint to two Banshee blueprints to a forma to 10'000 credits to the obvious experience rewards (especially on my despair when I have a primary and melee weapon that aren't yet lvl 30 hahah).

I had an idea: What if the log-in xp rewards aren't used instantly, but instead received as a usable item that you double-click on to receive the xp? That way you could switch to a weapon or 'frame of choice and gain the xp on that.

Nope, Xoxile. You're wrong. I will give you another analogy:

You are a homeless bum. I am a generous man with expendable resources. I tell you I will give you something useful for free once a day if you come ask me. The first day I give you a can opener. Well, you don't have one, it's useful, no? The next day I give you can opener again. And the day after that... can opener! They are still useful, no?

While rewards are free, they are rewards for commitment. But they are not equal, as some of them loose their value dramaticaly after first reward. So are you saying that someone who got a lot of items should get crappier rewards despite him displaying no less interest and commitment than freshly joined player?

I'd pawn them for a pack of smokes.

For free? What's free?

Designers want to keep their online levels high to attract more players to earn more money. So, they provide reward for logging in daily. Fair exchange, no? And you actualy have to do something. Login. I for example prefer to play on weekends, but with current game logic player who logins only on weekends will fall back behind those who play everyday, even if their playtime through week is equal. Are you happy with game rules forcing you to do what you do not plan/want and then getting S#&$ for your effort to try it?

For example when Moa event started I was on vacation travelling (planned months prior) so I missed it completely. Let's say the only way to get Frost Prime is to participate in that event. So, what, your argument would be hey, they effectively gave it for free, so what are you arguing with? 

Sorry, but I don't want to plan my life according to game. So, when I do something that I'm not really interested in it's me who's helping developers, not other way around. That's what login reward is for and it should be proper.

You could, if it's not too much trouble, just log in for the rewards, and then just not play.

Many multiplayer games set up special events that can only be played during certain days. The people who set these up are in no obligation to work around your schedule. Just like they are in no obligation to give you what you want for a daily log-in reward.

Anyway, being free never justifies lack of quality. Or what, complaining about social programs being poor  like housing for eldery, free medicine and such is wrong, as they are free?

I would agree with you... If we weren't talking about a video game.

I'd pawn them for a pack of smokes.

You could, if it's not too much trouble, just log in for the rewards, and then just not play.

Many multiplayer games set up special events that can only be played during certain days. The people who set these up are in no obligation to work around your schedule. Just like they are in no obligation to give you what you want for a daily log-in reward.

I would agree with you... If we weren't talking about a video game.

But this is a free to play game, no?

Why provide feedback and bug reports then? Shouldn't you be happy  with 0.1 version?

I'd be happy with the xp rewards if they were an item that you could activate at any time. At least you'd be able to save them all up to help rank up the first levels of a weapon or frame.

I don't mind small rewards (like a BP I already have but can still sell), it's completely useless rewards that I find disappointing.

But this is a free to play game, no?

Why provide feedback and bug reports then? Shouldn't you be happy  with 0.1 version?

I'm saying the daily log-in rewards is not a reliable source for things you want. It was never intended to be. If you want something work for it. That includes reactors, and catalysts. If you don't have the money to buy them then find a way to get the money. Log-in rewards are essentially a lottery. You win some, you lose some.

I'm saying the daily log-in rewards is not a reliable source for things you want. It was never intended to be. If you want something work for it. That includes reactors, and catalysts. If you don't have the money to buy them then find a way to get the money. Log-in rewards are essentially a lottery. You win some, you lose some.

You fail to grasp what we're telling. We aren't asking to get everything for free instatntly, we do ask for provided rewards to be consistent with each other. Currently, some rewards are way better than other, while chances of getting them are nominally equal.

Except the chances aren't.

The odds of getting crappy XP are astronomically higher than getting a potato from the daily login rewards. This is fully intentional, like a slot machine. They were never meant to be equal in value or in likelihood in getting.

I agree with the sentiment that the totally useless rewards could at least be made into consumables to be slightly less useless. But the login rewards AREN'T consistent by design. Unless you removed the high end rewards entirely and replaced them with like 1/30 pieces (1/30th of a potato that you get the full thing upon getting the reward 30 times) that had the same odds of showing up as credits or XP.

You fail to grasp what we're telling. We aren't asking to get everything for free instatntly, we do ask for provided rewards to be consistent with each other. Currently, some rewards are way better than other, while chances of getting them are nominally equal.

No I fully understand what you are talking about. You don't want to get XP for an item that is already 30. My statement still stands that the log-in rewards do not revolve around you.