Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Rewards

Aedwynn

No I fully understand what you are talking about. You don't want to get XP for an item that is already 30. My statement still stands that the log-in rewards do not revolve around you.

Same way as game is not revolving around you either. And most people find it ridiculous to get XP for item that is already 30 without  a chance to apply it to other at least.

cant be helped. you will always have those types of systems give you stuff you dont want.

on a positive note i finally got frame exp on a frame that wasnt 30. so that felt useful for once.

Yea, i keep getting xp for level 30 warframes and equipment. What sucks more is a few days ago i got nothing on the roulette but void keys, then the last item was xp for my level 30 warframe.

Same way as game is not revolving around you either. And most people find it ridiculous to get XP for item that is already 30 without  a chance to apply it to other at least.

Hey! That's great because I don't think the game revolves around me. I play with the system. Not against it.