Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[CLOSED] Krayt Dragons [Now Recruiting] Full dojo || Research completed || Part of The Planetary Alliance || Discord channel with whole alliance || Warlord positions available || Anyone can invite!

Johldemort

IGN: Taygon55

MR: 2

Clan: None. Technically, though I used to play on PS4.

I was a veteran over there. Close to Rank 25 if I can recall, but after a while my tag, which was unchangeable (Thanks PSN), I started to get some toxic attitude towards me. Long story short, I was an idiot teen when I made that tag and only played single player games and only after two prime purchases and soloing to around rank 18 did I realize that I hated my tag. Now I'm here after not playing for a few months of not touching the game.

IGN: Dusk.Light

MR: 18

Clan: Part of small clan of friends, now inactive, need some new playmates.

Been playing this game since closed beta, been in and out of it for years...mostly just need some guys to play with that are active...and can explain all the new stuffs that have shown up in the game. 

Thank you for consideration

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, just asking: 

how active is your clan? do you help out with missions and just do missions for fun and stuff? I really want a good clan experience but never really got one. also can you show your member list, since I wanna see the offline days if that's possible

IGN: GinKenshin

MR: 22

Reasons: need a better clan experience. and I was the normal rank at my clan 

Hello *waves*

IGN: Duncan_Mcleod

MR: 2

Clan: None

Just getting back into Warframe, played for about 20 hours or so in January before a I found a bug that prevented me from paying with other players. Needless to say I found a way to fix it, turns out I had to turn off DirectX 10 :P Been grinding all day ^_^ Got my Excalibur up to 27, maxed out my Dual Heat blades, got my GaraKata to 23. I'm pretty determined and I can grind to get the materials and gear I want, plus it helps to do lots of research online ;) 

IGN SensoT

MR 3 (Currently on the timer till MR 4)

Clan: Clanless

I've played quite a lot way back, had an MR 14 account with several frames and builds I truly miss. Sadly upon quitting a few years back (When the archwing trailer was shown) that account is long forgotten. For past experience I was a high ranking member of Coup De Grace, and active no lifer for Solar Rails when it came to it. I play daily for a good 4-6 hours on occassion and yeah~? Hoping to find a new community to sorta slot into :D

ING: Xorei  

MR: 10  

Was in a clan but only had 1 member on other then me and we rarely did anyhing which kinda killed me off the game. Not very fun solo running stuff xD

Edited by Xorei