Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need Help with PHOBOS JUNCTION!!!

MissKeriBSM

Question

Hi guys, 

I need to unlock planets in order farm new ressources needed to perform game progression. The matter is that i'm obliged to unlock Phobos First ( I only have Earth, Venus, Mars and Mercury). 

1st point: We need to make Invasion missions. These missions are random, and latest one were high lvl (that is to say on planets not unlocked yet). 

2nd Point: We need to Seal 3 Fissures (and its not precised that it need to be on Mars) =>> I've Seal more than 15 LITH Fissures, and still no progression. 

I need to know if someone have already succeed this part? And if yes, HOW? 

Cuz i can't progress, since all ressources i need to progress in this game are apparently and according to wiki, on other locked planets. This is really annoying and i start to think that i'll be obliged to play low lvl planets for a long time till i can do anything. 

Ty for answers and help :)

3 answers to this question

Hi
1. New system isn’t extremly tested as it seems, so you need to use taxi to this missions, or just play the game when there will be invasion available on planets you already unlocked. I don’t think there is any other way.

2. Sealing of the Lith fissures is bugged, can not be completed for many players, there are treads about this. I have same problem, but I,ve already had unlocked all planets before update, so its not necessary for me, but for starting players after this update it’s big trouble, because it stops the game progression.

Devs please fix it!

Hi,

Thanks for your answer! 

1) i've found someone to taxi me, and nowadays it's really hard to find nice people willing to help. But finally i'm not stuck with my poor 4 planets.

2) New issue: Jupiter - Saturn junction is bugged (the part with completing 3 extractions on 1 spy mission on Jupiter) ahaha seems i will have to look for new charitable person to taxi me for Nano spores & Plastids farm.