Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Display Panels and Us

faustias

Hey DE, another simple feedback here.

Now, I did expect there will only be premade images, or DE-approved fanart, at least. Still hoping we can upload our own image for these display panels. I understand, for obvious reasons, why you kinda don't want us to upload our own.

Something flew over my head, that the display bundle was one-of-each, and did not realize I can only use one. So, how about another kind of bundle? 4 piece of each type, probably for a price of 3. 4-piece Poster bundle, 4-piece Tondo bundle, something like that; because I'm pretty sure some people would only want certain shapes/types of panel.

Also, Maybe we can have a Clam-Emblem-like approval? Same cost (150p) for probably a set of images? I think it must be a set of images instead of a single one, because 150p seems overpriced, especially it is not distributed among clanmates. I hope you guys have a plan for letting us upload, even if it's out of scope of my suggestions.

Lastly, some images get blurry once we increase its scale. Hoping for a fix because I really like your Mesa-release poster.