Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's up with these super buffed corrupted ?

Cthala

Just now, Nazrethim said:

How are Solo players affected negatively? Sure I miss the chance to choose a different item, but from my experience the Void whatevers are not that difficult (mainly because I don't run a cheesy powerspam build, I use a full ehp tanky melee build so by the time I reach the void rift I'm already oneshoting everything with the combo counter and nullis can s*ck it)

So what you're saying is that variety has been taken away (the express antithesis of the point of this patch)? After all, power-spam builds are now pointless in the Void meaning that that's one less playstyle that's viable in mid-end-game content. Add this to the fact that the nullifier changes have severely restricted the viable weapons and Warframes even more than before and I'm fairly certain most people will be sick of fissures within a month.

Solo players are mostly negatively effected because it takes forever to find fissures on large maps on your own. Yet more wasted time for absolutely no game, and ultimately no sense of achievement. I can remember the Void mission where I got my Saryn Prime Chassis, or my Akstiletto Blueprint. I somewhat doubt I'll remember any fissures: I'm already beyond sick of them, and I'm the kind of guy who can happily grind through 300 Rathalos in Monster Hunter in order to get a rare drop.

8 minutes ago, Littlerift said:

So what you're saying is that variety has been taken away (the express antithesis of the point of this patch)? After all, power-spam builds are now pointless in the Void meaning that that's one less playstyle that's viable in mid-end-game content. Add this to the fact that the nullifier changes have severely restricted the viable weapons and Warframes even more than before and I'm fairly certain most people will be sick of fissures within a month.

Solo players are mostly negatively effected because it takes forever to find fissures on large maps on your own. Yet more wasted time for absolutely no game, and ultimately no sense of achievement. I can remember the Void mission where I got my Saryn Prime Chassis, or my Akstiletto Blueprint. I somewhat doubt I'll remember any fissures: I'm already beyond sick of them, and I'm the kind of guy who can happily grind through 300 Rathalos in Monster Hunter in order to get a rare drop.

-No, I'm saying that builds that rely on spamming powers and nothing else got taken away. I do use my powers while fighting the corrupted, I just don't spam them and hope that's enough to stop them. DE just made getting prime stuff an actual challenge, is it grindy? yeah, but it's more challenging and more merciful with rng than the old void ever was.

-The fissures are in the middle of the godam path all the time, if you keep an eye open while you do the mission you can spot them pretty easily, specially if you already know how they look. I only remember two kinds of missions: Awesome half-arsed victories vs impossible odds and Hilariously awesome defeats vs impossible odds. I also remember when I got my Ash Prime blueprint, I remember because I HATED every second of it (I really really hate defense missions, except Sortie defense, cause the dude isn't 100% useless). Yeah, void fissures are forgetable, but so were the void towers, the only joy you could get in general was the relief that it was over when you got the item and that's what you keep, not the mission, just the reward.

10 hours ago, starscream5269 said:

I don't think anyone ever complained nullifiers were too weak.

I've heard it quite a few times.

There are some really weird hardcore elitist players that have regularly complained about it where the devs have been within earshot.

The devs listened to those players.