Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SoTR key conversion

(PSN)Yee_The_MLG_Pro

Question

Just wanna know if the orokin derelict keys will be converted to relics (or whatever it's called) or what they got to them after the update if this is not the case since you farm the prime items in the fissures.

And btw, do you fellow pc tenno recommend farming void keys now before the update (for consoles) or is it just the same?

ty ;)

4 answers to this question

The Orokin Derelict keys do not get converted, the Tower keys are the ones that do. You could farm the keys heavily just in case so that when it comes to you on consoles you are prepared for a farming spree for almost anything. You may wish to try and make your weapons more stronger as well; the enemies are slightly more adaptable and aggressive.

Edited by Riaxyron

1 minute ago, Riaxyron said:

The Orokin Derelict keys do not get converted, the Tower keys are the ones that do. You could farm the keys heavily just in case so that when it comes to you on consoles you are prepared for a farming spree for almost anything. You may wish to try and make your weapons more stronger as well; the enemies are slightly more adaptable and aggressive.

Ty for the info sir, and btw, most of the weapons I use have 4-6 formas, so I think I'm ready ;)

Key conversion isn't documented at all, and post-conversion numbers do not line up with pre-conversion stocks. It's really really screwy. I can't tell you what to farm for since I can't figure out what happened and DE hasn't bothered explaining.

So umm, good luck.